1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

I would love to have one of these fucking carports that you speak of, and I had one till a massive tree didn't like how it fucking looked. A garage would be more for me as these fuckwits you talk about tried to steal my Dodge minivan 2 fucking years ago. Thanks to the 2nd fucking amendment they rapidly fucking decided it wasn't really fucking worth it.

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Hi DannyBoy, sorry to think you could just rebuilt your lost carport, maybe you live with financial stress, or some other bad luck
    I wish you well, have a good life, fuck bad luck.

Danny Boy 1966 likes this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

My favorite band, Heart is playing in town this month and I'm going to miss them. Fucking bummer.

curiousFred and Danny Boy 1966 like this.
  4. Danny Boy 1966

No it's not financial stress, I could go buy a new one tomorrow, but sadly my fucking local government has changed the fucking building codes and no longer allow the kind I had. Mine was grandfathered in, as long as it was standing I could keep it, I can't replace it though. fucking people worried about their property values. Mine was like this one, but had the sides and one end enclosed. carport.jpg

curiousFred likes this.
  5. curiousFred

A shame you had to lose that, it looked good enough to keep any car out of the weather.

6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

It appears they are talking to eachother again - however long that will fucking last

:rolleyes:

Neophyte likes this.
  7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck me it's been a long weekend. Got moved down to Texas, helped brother move stuff from his old apartment to the new house, got car registered, had orientation at my new job. I'm beat.

curiousFred likes this.
  8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Not looking fucking good on the job front. Not even scheduled for 15 fucking hours next week. Gonna have to talk to them about my hours, if it doesn't pick up, I'm going to have to find another job. I've already got my eye on a job closer to home, and even if I took a $2 pay cut, if it's full time hours, I'd be better off.

curiousFred likes this.
  9. curiousFred

Hi Dracoa, I wish you well in your search for a better paying job.
    I am glad to be retired ( at 55) no bastard boss for me ever again.

10. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Yep fucking heaven :p

curiousFred likes this.
  11. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

It's less the pay ($12/hour is the highest I've gotten) and more the hours. But thanks. Job search fucking sucks.

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

That fucking sucks Dracoa. I had to take a fucking big pay cut to get the job that I've now got. If it was back in my own country, I would be on double what I'm on now.

curiousFred likes this.
  13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

London Bobby blowing whistle.jpg
    Well this job keeps me fucking employed.....only fucking thing about it is that it does not pay, but it is fun to see who you can fucking catch - and how often - for not using that FUCKING word........FRED!!!

14. curiousFred

I used the fucking word today at the Chemist (drug store for the Yanks) instead of saying 30 bucks, I accidently said 30 fucks.
    The 2 girls just laughed their heads off, saving me embarrassment.

Akbloke and Danny Boy 1966 like this.
  15. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

So how fucks did you get ... hehe

16. pussycat

When we bought this farm, I totally gapped that the neighbors chickens were going to wake me up at 4 o'clock every fucking morning.

:mad::mad:

curiousFred likes this.
  17. curiousFred

Remember the fucking early bird gets the worm, for fucking breakfast that is. Hehehehehehe.

18. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

679_1000.jpg

This guy knows that it's fuckin' fries and not fuckin' French fries!

curiousFred likes this.
  19. pussycat

Maybe if I start having chicken fingers for breakfast the rest of them will get the fucking message.

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  20. Danny Boy 1966

I wish this fucking rain would stop!!!!! 6 to 8 inches is too damn much, specially when 4 of the fucking inches came in 30 minutes!!!
    Now the fucking weatherman is calling for another 3 to 4 inches between now and tomorrow afternoon, and then more rain for 8 of the next fucking 10 days!!!
    By the time this is over my fucking grass will be 2 feet tall!!!

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.