1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Sounds fucking good Dracoa. I hope that you have a terrific time there. But right now I'm about to head on back to my Humpie of a villa and get some fucking sleep.

Cheers

curiousFred and Dracoa like this.
  2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Fucking blizzard outside. I can't see 3 feet outside.

Great White North. Yeah, right.

:mad::mad:

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  3. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck I'm sore from last night. But it was fucking great seeing the band, I got all their autographs, and got to finally meet the ones I hadn't met in person yet. The good news is they are looking at possibly another tour this summer. Could be another mini-tour, or possibly a full tour, either way, they come to the area again, and I want to go. It's kinda like a mental health day for the soul, for me.

Akbloke and pussycat like this.
  4. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

The good thing about fucking snow is when it melts it leaves water, we could use a lot of that here in Oz.
    Of course it always rains in the wrong fucking places, not where it has been bone dry for fucking ages.

Akbloke likes this.
  5. Akbloke

I fucking hear you and totally understand Fred. We very nearly got some decent fucking rain with TC Oma....Fucking nearly!! But nearly doesn't fill up the Dams with water, or keep my garden plants alive. Ah well, at least I won't have to do much fucking mowing of my lawns...LOL

6. Akbloke

Sounds like you had a fucking great time Dracoa. Good for you.

7. Akbloke

You can donate all of your fucking wetness from the fucking blizzard to those Commonwealth Cousins Down-under in Oz Pussy. Any amounts of fucking moisture will be gratefully received and appreciated....LOL

curiousFred likes this.
  8. curiousFred

Woe is me, I had a terrible accident tonight, I knocked my fucking beer over.
    Only have one occasionally because of my Diabetes.
    Fuck knows how long before I can enjoy another one. Sigh.

9. Mommylover87654

Mommylover87654 Trusted Member

Just drink vodka , or start smoking whatever

pussycat likes this.
  10. pussycat

I wish we could mate. If we get a quick thaw up here it will be another fucking disaster. We'll be up to our arses in floods again.
    Maybe you could get the yanks in Boston to send you some, it seems they have a surplus too.

Danny Boy 1966 likes this.
  11. pussycat

Have you tried the de-alcoholized ones? I don't mean that fukkin Budweiser shit but the Grolsh and Heineken aren't too bad.

Now if only Johnny Walker would make a de-alcoholized Scotch.

Danny Boy 1966, curiousFred and Hal like this.
  12. Akbloke

"De-Alcoholized Scotch".......I fucking dread to think what that might taste like :eek::eek::(:(:(

Danny Boy 1966 and Hal like this.
  13. Akbloke

Well it will be fucking gratefully received if you could Pussycat. And I understand what you're saying...Bush-fucking-fires one day, Floods the next with us.

Danny Boy 1966 likes this.
  14. curiousFred

Having drunk alcohol free beer some time ago, i never forget the fucking awful taste,
    most of it went down the fucking sink.
    I normally don't drink very much or often, but enjoy a drink with a meal.
    As for smoking, I smoked everything for 30 years, quit cold Turkey 1980,
    one of the hardest things I ever did..
    I would be dead if I had not quit the coffin nails.

Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  15. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Watching the fucking Leafs hockey game, had to come here to fucking calm down. We're getting the fucking shit kicked out of us, losing 6 to 1 to some effin' team called the Lightning ! I mean, talk abut your effin' natural disasters.

And not only that, they're from some effin' place called Tampa Bay ! That's in effin' Florida isn't it ? Omfg, that's even worse.
    And they actually effin' play hockey down there ? So they get right off of their effin' yachts and onto their effin' planes and come on up here to where it's fifty
    fucking degrees colder ??

And this is the fucking 'thanks' they leave us with ?!? [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    curiousFred likes this.
  16. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Well, I got some potential good fucking news today. I may possibly be moving down to Texas sooner rather than later. My brother is moving from where he is in Texas to another part of the city, and is in the process of getting a house. He actually suggested to my mom, who then told me about it today, that I move in with him and his girlfriend, get a job down there and all of that. Apparently our cousins that are already down there are going to be in the same area where he's moving to, and mom and aunt would only be like 30 minutes away. So I'm looking at basically entry level work or lower (like dishwasher), so long as it pays what rent would be.

londonboy49 and curiousFred like this.
  17. Akbloke

It's always fucking good when you can be closer to your family Dracoa.

Dracoa and curiousFred like this.
  18. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Sounds like good news. Hope it's fucking better than a dishwasher though.

Dracoa likes this.
  19. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

At this point, dishwasher is better than what I currently have, which is fucking nothing. Plus, I've done it before, once I get into a rhythm, it's easy work. Plus I don't have to deal with lots of people. At worst, it'd be work until I find better work.

20. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

I wish you well ... and with your family !!!

Dracoa likes this.