1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Granpa69

Granpa69 Member

Fucking Beer is only good to make fucking sure your fucking drain pipes are working fucking properly.

Granpa6.9

2. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Or GTA 5 calls it, Pisswasser i.e.piss water

3. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Try some Austrilian beer . it's no lolly water , but get the stuff made in Aust . it's a good drop .

4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

first, my computer caught the flu, and it took me 2 weeks to clean it up
    then my modem blew up and we spent 3 days flipping ethernet cables 'till we got a new one
    now my TV satellite dish has gone totally FUBAR
    my hubby's walking around like a bear with a pimple on it's arse (sorry GB) 'cause he's missing Le Mans and the World Cup..........

I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!

5. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

No Fucking Worries:D

6. Granpa69

Granpa69 Member

I hear ya. My fucking computer went toes up. I tried to salvage the hard drive with no luck. Put in a new HD and the computer would not read it. The tech said it was dead. So I bought a brand new one. The only thing of value I lost was all my email addresses. I had one back up of them from 2010, but all I got since then are gone. Most everything else, especially news items and documentations, were on an external hard drive so they, thankfully, were not lost. Don't know why I didn't think to back up my email and contacts and put them on there as well. Duhhhhh.

I also had the originals of most of the programs I use but it still took the time to install them, especially those that needed the code or order numbers or passwords to function. Royal fucking PITA.

I have an old fucking computer with 2 hard drives in it so I decided to back up my important stuff and put it on both hard drives. So now I have a 3 way backup and hope all 3 don't go down at the same time.

7. Grizzly Bear78

Not Fucking feeling good today:(

8. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

crazy-16_files.gif

9. Ben_Ante

Ben_Ante Account Deleted

Weekend is over. Soul-crushing job is tomorrow. (can't yet leave soul crushing job)

That warrants a "Fuck"

10. Grizzly Bear78

11. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Now why don't you all just go to bed and let UNCLE Villager get you a nice warm drink and tuck you in to bed :rolleyes: and I will kiss you good night .

12. Princess Amy

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ps4 went down!!!!!! im fucking bored to death!!!!!!!. geek squad is coming out to fix it for $200 but they cant get out here for two fucking hours fuck!!!!!!!!! my life is over.

13. Grizzly Bear78

Come over to my place Sis, You can play mine until then:)

Big Bro

14. Princess Amy

so now its starts fuck it.

15. joep

joep Trusted.Member

Fuck, I am having my 2nd respiratory infection of the summer. Damn it! I usually get one cold/flu per season and I am hit with second one of the spring/summer. I am not happy! :mad:

16. Princess Amy

fuck gloin

17. joep

joep Trusted.Member

Gloin would fucking love that...but I was thinking of the fucking abuse you could do to him. LOL

18. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Hope you get better soon bud

joep likes this.
  19. Granpa69

Granpa69 Member

Fuck, I think Grizz should be doing that job to you.

Granpa69

20. Princess Amy

i miss that fucking bastard!.

joep likes this.