1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I don't fucking know how you knew but great fucking job. :):):)

Now If you don't mind I am going to delete the post above that shows where she is at also. if you want to open it back up go ahead but I don't think she fucking needs to advertise here. Thank you.

Sorry David,I fucked up and hard deleted it,my bad:(

2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Well, I am now officially unemployed

and I'm fucking lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D

leon Phillips likes this.
  3. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

I could complain but not in the humour to do so cos I'm in bed, watching a movie and have an amazing fucking cup of tea :D

annab2 likes this.
  4. Irish_Incest

Found out this morning that a friend of mine in the US fucking died at the weekend.

It fucking sucks and now 2 kids are going to grow up without a mother,

Want to kick her ass and give her a smack across the head, but more importantly give her a massive hug, hold her tight and never let her go again.

annab2 and leon Phillips like this.
  5. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Sorry for you loss Bro. Sadly we eventually have our lives end. One day it will be my fucking turn.

Muff

leon Phillips likes this.
  6. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

I am sorry for your loss Irish.

leon Phillips and Irish_Incest like this.
  7. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I have been where you are now. It sucks. Chin up, Irish, it eases with time.
    :(

Irish_Incest likes this.
  8. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Keep her in your memory - it may hurt at first, but she will over time come to dwell pleasantly in your heart.

Irish_Incest likes this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

So I got a new laptop, open box (someone else bought it, then returned it shortly after), ended up the 1TB HD wasn't set up, called, they walked me through getting it set up, and all day today it hasn't connected to the internet. Apparently the drivers need updated, which means I need to get online, but I can't fucking get online to update the drivers. So like Sunday it'll be taken in to be made in working order. Not tomorrow, since I basically work all day long, 11am to at least 12am.

10. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I've just woken up a bit early - just before the fucking alarm clock went off, so I stepped outside my villa to check on my push-bike. The fucking thing has a flat fucking tyre AGAIN!! So I'll have to fix it so I can get to work....

FUCK IT!!!​

11. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

yes- death sucks- sorry for your loss:( its fucked up

annab2 likes this.
  12. Insp Gadget

So there's this notice in the condo lobby saying that we might experience fluctuating water pressures today.

Fuck - I just put that down to old age ! And how the fuck do they know stuff like that about us anyway ?

annab2 and leon Phillips like this.
  13. Irish_Incest

Bleh been a lil busy job hunting and doing some fucking freelance work, and job fairs and catching up with friends and job interviews and trying to stay off line for periods of time, so sorry for not being around too much everyone

annab2 likes this.
  14. Akbloke

At least you keep coming fucking back....

annab2 likes this.
  15. LustingForSis

LustingForSis Trusted.Member

My apologies if I offend anyone but this absolutely must be said:

I FUCKING HATE THE FUCKING L.A. FUCKING DODGERS!!!!!

Thanks. Now back to my normal fucked up life.

annab2 and Zarp like this.
  16. Akbloke

You are quite free to have your own beliefs and points of Fucking views.....

17. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Don't feel bad, I have always hated them lol. Funny fucking thing is I always loved their old manager Tommy Lasorda. He was always a riot to watch on tv lol.

18. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

annab2 likes this.
  19. Irish_Incest

Fucking Hurricane is hitting Ireland tomorrow and the whole country is now under a status level red warning.

This is going to be fucking joyful /s

annab2 likes this.
  20. Akbloke

Hey Irish...Fucking welcome to 'Global warming'. I hope you all come through it safely, but this is what we have to go through during a normal summer with warm waters off of our coasts (Aussie, USA etc). I think that you lot are going to be having more of this sort of fucking weather in the future..?

Cheers...and hunker down and stay safe,

annab2 likes this.