1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck I think I need a new job. I keep thinking that I need to go to work, not that I get to go to work. Plus, tired and sore. And being out in the elements isn't my idea of "fun". At least on Tuesday I get to go to Texas and relax.

annab2 likes this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

be fucking careful of all the flood water from Harvey. I think it is suppose to stick around on land for a couple of days. I think it is one of the few Hurricanes that has hit land and has not broke apart. it's still sitting there spinning causing havoc. Maybe that is not part of Texas you are going to after all it is a big state.

annab2 and Dracoa like this.
  3. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Oh, I fucking know what it's been doing. While at work, one position I get put in, I can see a radar with rainfall, I've been keeping an eye on it. Watching as every five minutes it would update and I'd just see it rotate. I'll be in Austin, which is/was just getting hit by the northern edge. Going to be rain the three days I'm there, but not like in San Antonio. We'll be going out, but we'll be careful about it. Even if we don't (beyond the planned dinner Tuesday night), I need the change of pace, get away for a while and undo some of the burn out I'm experiencing.

allison17 likes this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Just remember it's better to be fucking safe than sorry. You take care my friend.

5. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Well the agency just called and apparently the whole thing has been shelved for the time being, which sucks completely.

Fuck it, at least I got precious fucking interview experience

6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Fucking hang in there bro your time will come. *huggs*

Irish_Incest likes this.
  7. Irish_Incest

Thanks Hun ::hugs::

But right now me and my dad are fucking pissed off at my brother

Brother left his college registration to the last fucking minute, it was left to me to finish it for him and went through 2 cards in order to pay his reg fee.

He had 4 fucking days to do it and for some stupid reason left it to fucking today to do it when I wasn't fucking around.

I swear, this is the last time he's gonna pull this crap again.

On the upside though my niece is over for a few days, and for the past 10 days my other brother and his girlfriend have been back from Australia for a visit so it was good to be around them for a while

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

One fucking thing to remember in family fights that I learned the hard way. Make up with your brother because weird things happen and it might be to late before you do it. Do you fucking understand me Mister? Leaning over a fucking coffin and saying I am sorry we should have made up before is much worse that swallowing some pride even if you are right and tell him you love him. Nobody ever fucking knows when that last time might be.

curiousFred, Akbloke and Zarp like this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Home from my trip. Wasn't any indication that any part of a fucking hurricane hit, which is good. I had a good time.

Akbloke likes this.
  10. Irish_Incest

Oh there's nothing to make up for, I'll just let him know not to fucking do it again.

He was already pissed off over the whole thing anyway, so maybe it'll teach him the valuable lesson of leaving things to the last fucking minute.

allison17 likes this.
  11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Fucking brothers are brothers,they argue and fight just like sisters do but you let someone outside of the family fuck with them then they have hell to pay. ;)

Irish_Incest and Akbloke like this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That is very fucking good news. I had to deal with the fucking remains of Harvey yesterday rain,wind,and storms all day in waves but I made it through fine. it was 78 and nice and sunny today.:)

Akbloke likes this.
  13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I have to deal with the remains of Harvey today and tomorrow. 66 for a high today, rain, work closed early. About the same for a high tomorrow, thunderstorms, and who knows how long work will stay open. Then apparently we will potentially have to deal with the next fucking hurricane next weekend.

allison17 likes this.
  14. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I was hoping that you would fucking miss the worst of Harvey Wildchild. Now, here's hoping that the next one out in the Atlantic :( gets to miss you as well!!! :)

allison17 likes this.
  15. Irish_Incest

Fuck sake.

All I wanna do right now is pick a fun fight with Amy, piss her off even more and then make tea for me, coffee for her, give her a hug and then be friends again but I can't do that cos she done herself a mischief here.

allison17 likes this.
  16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You don't know the fucking half of it my friend. I can't talk about why but she will not be back here. I could not leave you hanging.

Irish_Incest likes this.
  17. Irish_Incest

I know Hun, but what has been done has been fucking done and no going back on it now :(

allison17 likes this.
  18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

true fucking that, we gave her many chances.

Akbloke and Irish_Incest like this.
  19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Be fucking very careful if you go there and be her friend Irish. that is all the warning I can say. It's your choice and I would hate to see you get hurt you are my Bro. so think about what I have said very carefully please.

20. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Hi Amy, I sent you an email, please respond and let me know how you are doing.
    Sorry Amy, I have to ban this account.
    Curmudgeon

allison17 likes this.