1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

So Who's Best at Basketball ... eh ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Ahem ...

Hey neighbours - you folks who are Olympic Basketball Champions - so what happens when you come up here and play We The North ? You know, we polite unassuming folks who actually invented the game ?

(Hint - we're in first place in ALL of America ... ahem)

Is it like we're keeping the air conditioning up here in TO a little too cool for your more delicate teams ? Is it the metric thing ? You folks need to dunk your balls as often as you drop your 'u's if you wanna keep up with the neighbours. [​IMG][​IMG]

Anyways, as we speak, my Raptors are in some place of yours called Brooklyn ... 'You sent the Dodgers where ?!!'

[​IMG][​IMG]... Hey, check out their educational logo - it shows their players where they're supposed to deposit the ball ! Damn thoughtful folks, those Brooklyners, almost Canadian of'em. [​IMG]

So my middle son and me, patriotic souls that we are, plan to stream the game tonight on USA TV, whilst simultaneously supporting our booming agricultural industry in domestic BC. [​IMG][​IMG] We're more than just a pretty face up here, ya know.

And to all connoisseurs of American basketball excellence, we say ...

upload_2018-12-7_19-18-53.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Great game, went to OT - Congrats to the Boys from Brooklyn.

Nice work, like a street fight ballet - and thanks for a good match. [​IMG]

3. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

Wishing you all the Best ...!

Insp Gadget likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.