1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

So this just happened

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brotherforsis, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Jrod503

Jrod503 New Member

2. rob554

rob554 Trusted.Member

Congratulations on the coming addition,

3. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

A bit of a update, a little over 12 weeks and so far everything is good with the baby all test so far show everything is good. Being pretty petite she has a pretty noticeable bump going, so far she can somewhat hide it with the right clothes. We are still pretty worried about our situation but we have kinda gone to the point of no return. I’m sure this sounds stupid but we really still aren’t sure how we are going to handle this longer term or keep it from becoming a problem. We already had a pretty strong relationship but this has really brought us even closer

EggHead, Brutus58, cummunion and 4 others like this.
  4. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Glad to hear all is well with the baby. Sounds like it won't be long and she won't be able to hide her pregnancy. You need to come up with a plausible story as to how she got pregnant and stick with it. Once the pregnancy is explained hopefully everything else will fall into place. You can always be the helpful brother who is simply helping his sister through a difficult time in her life after the baby daddy abandoned her when he found out she was pregnant. Something tells me that if you and your sister work at it all will work out for both of you.

5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Hopefully all will go well, but that is what you get when playing Russian roulette.

6. Delftsejongen

Delftsejongen Trusted Member

Agree completely.
    Someone else told me that they told everyone that the child is from a anonymous sperm donor. That his sister wanted to ge pregnant, but didn't want a husband. So she found herself a sperm donor. It's a better excuse than a one night stand 'accident'.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Brutus58, Akbloke and northernman like this.
  7. dantan

dantan Trusted Member

All the best to both of you!

8. Marlyh

Marlyh Loving Daughter

Have all the medical tests available. I told our family doctor I had a one night stand and ended up pregnant. I told him that, as I didn't know the father, I wanted all tests available. He was very understanding and helpfull. The pregnancy went just fine and the baby was beautiful and healthy...
    Do your parents know she is expecting? How did they react?

EggHead, Akbloke, 1Bond007 and 4 others like this.
  9. Delftsejongen

That’s so beautiful! Congratulations!

1Bond007 and Brutus58 like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Actually that is a great suggestion! Wish I thought of it first. My sister's ex-sister-in-law wanted a child but no husband. She didn't go to a sperm bank. She dated a guy who she felt had the qualities she desired. As soon as she found out that she was pregnant, dumped him. I found this weird because she was raised very strict religious upbringing. All the family accepted her decision.

curiousFred and Delftsejongen like this.
  11. Clarky

Clarky Trusted Member

Oh boy well congrats

12. Delftsejongen

Disadvantage this way is that you don't know about genetic diseases running in his family and thus in your child.
    And it's dishonest to steel the fatherhood from someone. And the child knowledge about his father (even at a later age).
    I don't like this.

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. tbolt25

tbolt25 Trusted Member

Best wishes

14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I didn't think it was a good thing to do either.

Delftsejongen likes this.
  15. steve6146

steve6146 Trusted Member

Wow congrats!

16. MLN1932

MLN1932 Trusted Member

It's likely not as big of s risk as you might think. There are other risks, e.g. your parents may disapprove, there are legal decisions (who will you put as parents on the birth certificate? ), etc.

May your sister have a comfortable pregnancy and an easy birth. Best wishes and may God bless your family.

Delftsejongen, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  17. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

You definitely would be past that point by now B4Sis. And it is a wonderful thing for her to be carrying your little one inside her, as it shows to the world just how much you mean to her to go through with this. She really does love you immensely, and because of that, you should be treating her like your queen.
    As MLN1932 says, it is not such a big risk for her to do this and in all likelihood, it will all be fine with the little one. There are so many stories on here (and the other Forum) of close relatives having offspring that are perfectly healthy, living quite normal lives, and are very intelligent.

The concerns that you should be having are those of telling the general public a plausible tale as to how it was conceived and why, as her brother, you are so close to her helping her out with it. Once you have developed your tale, you will have to stick to it. Take it all a day at a time. You may find that there will be some people that you may have to trust and confide the truth to, but that is up to you to decide just who that will be (maybe your parents, once they are accepting of your loving for each other, if they are not already?). Once your parents see your child - their grandchild - then that may help them to understand how much you both mean to each other?

Anyway, all the very best....

18. Shazbaz

Shazbaz New Member

Congratulations!
    All the best!

19. Kurooko

Kurooko Trusted Member

You are responsible for what you do. Consider whether you can support your child and give it a healthy rising environment. Be mindful of possible health risks. If you decide to keep it, it is imperative for your sister to consult with doctors and go through tests on every stage of pregnancy. Mother and I had a similar situation and decided to terminate the pregnancy if the fetus shows any sign of debilitating abnormality. I hope that your child will be healthy and strong, yet you should take any possibility, however disturbing, into account.

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.