1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Smoking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cw8, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Stepdad 22, I was not trying to talk you out of smoking, I was just telling what happened to me,
    how I wasted thousand of dollars to fuck up my good health.
    So if you enjoy your smokes, go for your life, it doesn't bother me at all.
    I don't have to smell any of it.

2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I can understand Fred's position. I don't like garlic, and I don't like people who eat garlic. I don't want them anywhere near me.

curiousFred, Akbloke and LonelySoul like this.
  3. LonelySoul

LonelySoul Trusted Member

i do what i want! I eat garlic and i like that people can smell my garlic-ish breath!

this is what would my family say if i asked them to quit smoking(applied to garlic) and this is why i hate leaving my room...for the smell of "garlic"

curiousFred likes this.
  4. Frank3k74

Frank3k74 New Member

never had picked up the habit

Akbloke likes this.
  5. Logan69

Logan69 Trusted Member

I’m a smoker and love women who also smoke as nothing better than a smoke after a good session

6. curiousFred

I love toasted garlic bread with chicken soup, or garlic aeoli on tomatoes etc.

7. LonelySoul

LonelySoul Trusted Member

i love eating garlic before, during and after sex...a smoker can't understand the feeling of having a smelly breath...wait...oh right sigarettes smell like a wheel/plastic on fire u.u sorry sometimes i forget that sorry xD

curiousFred likes this.
  8. Guitarnut666

Guitarnut666 Trusted Member

A girl that smokes (cigarettes) is actually quite a turn on. I’ve always liked it.

9. Likalot

Likalot New Member

I smoked for 25 yrs, occasionally have one now and then but glad I quit. I do think women smoking is sexy!

Hard4StepSis likes this.
  10. besteggs

besteggs Trusted Member

As long as I can remember I've loved watching women smoke. From my dad's mother who chained all day from the time I was born to the day she died, to anyone I could see around whenever. It's always been a huge draw for me.

11. Gd guy

Gd guy Trusted Member

No.. Dont smoke its injurious to health. We get only one life

12. hellohi

hellohi Trusted Member

it's bad stuff but...

13. Sisluve

Sisluve Franziska, the best sista!

i do not like smoking girls. they are smelling strong and not even like horny girls.....

Akbloke and LonelySoul like this.
  14. Vitro13

Vitro13 Trusted.Member

I still think that women on the whole have no idea how sexy a cigarette can make them to a large proportion of the male population. If a woman is even vaguely attractive, lighting a cigarette will magnify that appeal ten-fold. A cigarette makes plain girls hot, and hot girls hotter.

It's a fetish; it's very binary. You get it or you don't =)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2019
  15. Justinsane1977

Justinsane1977 Trusted.Member

Totally agree

16. Chris192

Chris192 Trusted Member

want a stonner to love my sistet needs spunk in her pussy x

17. Vitro13

Vitro13 Trusted.Member

All reasonably attractive ones should. Nothing makes a plain girl attractive better than a cigarette, and nothing makes a hot girl hotter than a cigarette.

Hard4StepSis likes this.
  18. curiousFred

All these demented smokers should put a down payment on a coffin, because that is where they are headed,
    and sooner then they think.

19. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

My husband and I recently did some remodeling on our house and this is absolutely true. We didn't think a smoker had previously lived here but we were wrong. It was extremely obvious when we started pulling up some of the old woodwork.

I don't smoke but I don't care if people smoke. Sick down as many cigarettes a you can. Smoke to your hearts content. I personally think it smells horrible but if that's cool with you then enjoy them! Live and let live but it does cost more than the health risks.

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  20. James Binder

James Binder Trusted Member

Not a fan but to each their own.

curiousFred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.