1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Smoking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cw8, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cw8

cw8 Trusted Member

Although I am a non smoker I enjoy watching young ladies smoking.

I love watching my daughter smoke, she does it so casually, inhaling the smoke into her lungs, exhals a while later in a slow stream of blue smoke, so erotic. I also love the way she holds her cigarette especially when she is doing things with that hand too, typing for example.

I remember her telling me she wants to smoke and I telling her about the dangers, she listened to the long lecture then shrugged and told me I don't care.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. Justinsane1977

Justinsane1977 Trusted.Member

I love women who smoke. Nothing excites me more. The less they are wearing the better.

3. LonelySoul

LonelySoul Trusted Member

i feel like i'm about to puke everytime i see someone smoking...i have three brothers and of course and a mom and a dad...5 people in my house use to smoke...the smell is disgusting...on the sexual level, see a woman/girl/LITERALLY ANYONE smoking is the biggest turn off i can have (the kind of "i'm out of here faster than light" of turn off) even in videos/movies if i see someone smoking i can feel like i'm actually smelling the smoke and feel disgusted...

4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I agree with the disgusting part. The odor gets into everything, including the wood working in the house.
    Out of 10 in my immediate family, 5 were smokers, two have passed on, not due to smoking though, but
    the last one, one of my older sisters has literally 2-6 weeks to live because of lung cancer. She is 71.

EggHead and curiousFred like this.
  5. LonelySoul

LonelySoul Trusted Member

my father right now is in hospital, due some surgery about his back/shoulder BUT doctors found out that his heart have some kind of problem(i don't know english well enough to share details i barely understood what he has in my main language) causes: heavy smoking...(ironic fact: they let him smoke out of the hospital! WFT!)

curiousFred and EggHead like this.
  6. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I used to smoke everything until severe bronchitis caused me to think of what I was doing to myself.
    Gave it up after 30 years, I am very lucky to be still here.
    Out best friend's son died at 43 of lung cancer, refused to listen to advice.

EggHead and Akbloke like this.
  7. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I'm a smoker. Why do I smoke? Because I choose to. I have no problem abstaining from smoking at work, in public places, or in your house.
    If you want to complain about me smoking in my house,.....
    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

:)

8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Have you really had someone that rude as to complain about you smoking in your own house?

curiousFred likes this.
  9. pussycat

Yes.

curiousFred likes this.
  10. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well I wouldn't be so crass as to complain about you smoking in your own home....and I'm sure that by now you have been told all about the health dangers once or twice. So the decision is yours....

curiousFred likes this.
  11. Justinsane1977

Your house your rules i believe.

curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  12. pussycat

I'm a nurse practitioner, it's my job to tell everybody about the dangers of smoking. And eating, and drinking, and snorting, and having unprotected sex and anything else our glorious gov't deems inappropriate. And then I tell them it's your life, live it however you wish to.
    You can't force people to comply. Free people have the right to make their own choices.

13. Justinsane1977

Totally agree pussycat

curiousFred likes this.
  14. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Thank the good Lord for that.

curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  15. blind64

blind64 Trusted Member

have a huge smoking fetish

16. Slammy54

Slammy54 Trusted Member

I love smoking but only the green. Didn’t want cigarettes anymore. Felt like they were doing something to me so I quit. More benefits with the devils lettuce also.

17. wileywillly

wileywillly Trusted Member

I am a smoker and I have found it a great way to attract men. whenever I light up a cigarette, I notice that men start to stare at me. If there is one that I like, I look back at him and do few 'pops'. Before long, he is at my side talking to me. smoking is very sexy. I think all women should smoke.

18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Glad you have success, I'd bet most of those men smoke too.
    When I was dating, if a girl lit up after making eye contact, it was a definite 'never mind' moment.

IMO. For a non-smoker, kissing a smoker is like licking a dirty ashtray.

Akbloke and curiousFred like this.
  19. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I was a smoker for 30 years of my life and I am lucky to be still here and able to talk about it.
    I started at XX and stopped at 45, suffering from bronchial problems etc.
    I smoked everything that would smoulder, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, roll my owns etc.
    Then I stopped cold Turkey, August 1988, never had another one.
    I got my sense of smell back. My taste buds returned to life.
    Now I cannot stand the stench of smokes, or smokers, they are not aware how much and badly they smell..
    Their hair, skin and clothes stink, their homes stink, curtains go dark walls are stained too
    and they end up dead while paying through the nose for the privilege.
    A dear friends son died from Emphysema at the age of 43, he had lots of warning
    but scoffed at it.
    If you have any brains at all, please don't smoke it is not sexy, but deadly.

Sorry, mentioning of ages under 18 is not allowed in this section. Neo

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2019
    Akbloke, LonelySoul and Dane like this.
  20. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Each to there own Fred . I do not have the right , nor do you to dictate to others how they should or shouldn't run their lives . I happen to smoke . I am fully aware of its consequences and do not need to be told by anyone else . It is my life and I will live it my way . It is a bit like incest isn't it , everyone is saying how bad it is ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.