1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

SIMPLE MATH and why incest occurs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DavidCR, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidCR

DavidCR my first ship in the U.S. Navy

What follows is just my opinion.

In my experience, incest happens because of constant close proximity. Just like office romances, you spend a great deal of time together. Family members get careless in their dress habits in the home because of the familiar surrounding. Hormones are raging, spying often starts because of curiosity. Lets face the simple facts. There are approximately 3 billion people on the planet and if we place a conservative number like 10% that means 300 million are practicing incest. That equates to the entire population of the USA. Incest is taboo because of laws passed to try to prevent the production of malformed or mental illness because of the bloodline.

I would like honest responses here from those of you that have and continue to have sex within your close family.

For example, families that are very isolated from their neighbors often have incestual relationships because of that isolation. If that isolation includes poverty and very small living quarters, privacy is nearly impossible and, again, hormones take over. Children see and hear parents having sex. Hormones and curiosity take over and soon siblings are having sex. It is common in Appalachia and the Ozarks, but denied because no one really wants to face the facts.

2. Floodwire

Floodwire near....FAR!...wherever you are

i believe the current world population is 7.7 Billion and should hit 8 Billion relatively soon, which is much higher than the 3 Billion you cited. But i agree with your overall point. even if the percentage of people that practices incest is as small as 1 percent, that is still 70 million people, and that is a lot.

my own personal experience with incest happened when i was younger, much younger than i can discuss as per the rules of these forums. but it happened primarily due to being in close proximity with my family members

Kypte, cummunion and Voyeur4fun-uk like this.
  3. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

David,
    I concur with your theory, adding that sometimes, regardless of other opportunities or even arranged couplings with nonrelatives, the incest attraction persists; this causes so many people to “cheat” with relatives despite their ongoing and even thriving sexual relationships.

curiousFred and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Kypte

Kypte Account Deleted

I've been fucking with my parents a long time ago. Why did we do that? Let me answer your questions:

We were living in quite a normal city.
    We weren't "isolated from our neighbours."
    We weren't poor.
    We weren't living in a very small house.
    There's always been a sleeping room for my own.
    I don't remember if I was watching my parents fucking.
    Or if I was listening to them.
    Or why I wanted to have sex with them
    I only know that I was lusting for my Mom.

So poverty or isolation need not be reasons for incest. I think that incest is a way of living. If you love your family and if you spend time together it may be a good start for incest.

5. DavidCR

DavidCR my first ship in the U.S. Navy

I did not mean to suggest isolation is the ONLY way it happens, I only meant to suggest it is a very common way. People are the only animals on the planet that fuck for entertainment. Hormones know no boundaries. I cant tell you my age when it started either in keeping with the rules here. However I only promote consenting adults. I was never abused, nor was I taken advantage of because of my age. In fact you could say I was more than willing and the aggressor in most cases. If it feels good, do it.

6. Kurooko

Kurooko Account Deleted

Proximity is an important factor. However, in most cases it has an opposite effect on sexual attraction to one's relatives. It is called Westermark effect. It is certainly true for me. In my family we often walked around the house stark naked, (though I never witnessed them having sex) and seeing my mothers genitals and breast did not provoke any physical reaction even at the hight of my puberty cycle, when my hormones often turned me into a sex obsessed semen producing machine)

On the contrary I became sexually interested in my mother after I hadn't seen her for a few month. Curiosity is a significant factor, but I think a safe incest relationship is impossible without trust. I know that my personal traits influence my judgement, but I think people resort to incest because family members inherently trust each other, well, usually.
    Think about how many relationships fell apart because people worried whether he or she loves me for who I am or whether or not they cheat? Siblings are more willing to share their secrets or experiment with each other, mothers or fathers certainly will listen to you, they may be judgemental or ended up disgusted with your desires, yet it is still a safer option than a stranger.

curiousFred, l4a1 and cummunion like this.
  7. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

I think you the occurrence of Genetic Sexual Attraction between close relatives who never meet growing up and then had sex and some times even married (in cases of adoption) after meeting as adults shows that close proximity growing up isn't necessarily for incest to happen. In fact not haven grown up together may make it easier to mentally justify.

Kurooko and cummunion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.