1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

RIP Wretched Weinsteins

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

i agree

2. Sifjaspell

Sifjaspell Happily Married Incest Daddy

It seems that Hollywood has always been like that, with the casting couch ruling supreme and victims being threatened, intimidated and bullied into silence. And Gabe Hoffman resorted, very predictably, to the usual SLAPP tactics deployed by well-lawyered scum like him.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  3. Sifjaspell

Well, it seems that Weinstein also manipulated, bullied and coerced his employees to do his abhorrent bidding.

4. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Yet another Weinstein crony is currently being sued for sexual abuse.

howie-rubin_harvey-weinstein.jpg

Howie Rubin, 62, tortured and raped women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million federal lawsuit.

One plaintiff was tied up, gagged and shocked with a cattle prod in her groin before Rubin allegedly raped her, according to the filing.

“I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter,” Rubin apparently barked during one of the assaults.

And Rubin, who collaborated with two fixers and a lawyer, had the women sign non-disclosure agreements, the papers state.

" The trio sought to cover up Rubin’s sexual misconduct and criminal abuse of women and to serve as a cover for his wide-ranging human trafficking scheme. ”

5. Insp Gadget

From Weinstein to Weiner ...
    [​IMG]

6. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

So. Here is an interesting bit. Rose was caught with coke in a bag she left at Dulles months ago. The "Metoo" crowd are really claiming Weinstein did this to discredit her.

7. Sifjaspell

8. Insp Gadget

Yet another of Weinstein's ilk has been added to the growig list ...

[​IMG]

U.S. Senator Al Franken is the latest high-profile pervert to face sexual assault accusations, after a radio host wrote last week that the longtime comedian had kissed and groped her without her consent.

And apparently he has a history as a sexual predator. Franken once even joked about child rape during a roast of film director Rob Reiner. Franken laid out a scene where Reiner’s father, Carl, would invite famous friends over to rape his son. What sick creeps these people are.

And Franken, just like Harvey Weinstein and all the other perverts who sexually assault women or young men, pretends in public to be a champion for women's causes.

9. Insp Gadget

Franken Crime.jpg

jillicious and Sifjaspell like this.
  10. Insp Gadget

Franken's Dilemma ...

Keep doing it alone ?

Al Frankenstein.jpg
    Or find himself a mate ?
    Franken Stein.jpg

itshot likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Reading these posts, I'm reminded of a certain senator from Minnesota ranting and raving that Trump be impeached because he was sexist.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  12. buffyfan

Well. As I predicted. An accusation was made and now there is question. Three women accused Jeremy Piven. Who, and I am shocked no one else denying thought of this, took a Poly and passed it cleanly. Of course the hardest core "#Metoo" will obviously claim it was rigged because the first accusation has likely been rebuked.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  13. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

New developments as of 11-20-2017:
    I personally believe that this is just the beginning. Our elite have a problem and it will be solved for them if they don't do something themselves. The US government is overrun with rapists and thieves. It is on both "sides" with republicans and democrats. Follow the money, which politicians have more assets than their salaries allow? Quite a large number.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    Sifjaspell and Insp Gadget like this.
  14. buffyfan

I would love to see both sides of every accusation take a Poly.

Insp Gadget and jillicious like this.
  15. jillicious

I really would too. The issue is that we have a growing number of movie stars, reporters, and politicians getting accused of sexual misconduct and the media seems to want to crucify specific ones and largely ignore the rest. It is a matter of being innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. They can't have a double standard and the reports that came out yesterday, combined with the media response today, proved that they do.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  16. jillicious

17. Insp Gadget

It's okay - the Hollywood types will just create a new Oscar category.

Jew Perv Award.jpg

18. Insp Gadget

jillicious likes this.
  19. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

What I will never understand is why anyone would treat a lady in that fashion. The way I was raised leaves no room in my mind as to how one should treat a lady! As Akbloke is fond of saying RESPECT! My mother would rise up from her grave and beat me to death if I were to ever treat a lady in such a fashion!!!!!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  20. Insp Gadget

Thurman Weinstein.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.