1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

RIP Wretched Weinsteins

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Really? In reference to a real person in a real case?

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The rules say no exceptions and you got the age wrong anyway. It was lower than you had posted.

3. buffyfan

I did the math and if it was 30 years ago? My number was correct. I could be wrong on the year they said though. I was more clarifying on the rule than questioning. Rule is the Rule. Did not know it was also for real situational context. Now I do.

4. buffyfan

We were both wrong. Wont post the number.

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I've had to delete videos, because in a scene a young individual appeared.

6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Zarp likes this.
  7. Insp Gadget

What do these six mugshots have in common ?

Sick Six.jpg

They show the latest in a long line of Hollywood sexual predators, the kind who have been the butt of all the creepy 'casting couch' jokes over the years.

These ones are, clockwise from upper left :

Harvey Weinstein
    James Toback
    Dustin Hoffman
    Jeremy Piven
    Kevin Spacey
    Brett Ratner

There is a slideshow of these creatures on Yahoo, where you can read the specifics of their crimes :

And who knows how many more of these sick fucks are out there ? Sixty ? Six hundred ... ?

8. Sifjaspell

Sifjaspell Happily Married Incest Daddy

Job Gosschalk, who basically is the Harvey Weinstein of my country, has been forced to resign from his position after a, in certain circles longtime open secret, of him engaging in the casting couch, was revealed by various Dutch media outlets. He manily targetted young men.

9. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

who was he.

10. Insp Gadget

11. Sifjaspell

In the country that I hail from, Holland, Job Gosschalk was one of the most powerful people in the entertainment industry; someone who could make or break your career. If you were on his good side, the sky was the limit; if you weren't, you'd better find yourself another industry to work and hope that you could escape his reach.

He indeed very much is.

Princess Amy likes this.
  12. Sifjaspell

13. Princess Amy

thank you very much.

14. Insp Gadget

" In the fall of 2016, Harvey Weinstein set out to suppress allegations
    that he had sexually harassed or assaulted numerous women. "​

So this pervert gets Mossad, a Middle East terrorist organization, to help keep witnesses quiet ?

Why is that not considered domestic terrorism in the USA ?

15. Sifjaspell

Well, the Mossad has not hit the U.S. State Department's Foreign Terrorist Organizations list yet, nor is it likely it ever will due to them doing more than their fair share of the dirty work for numerous movers and shakers of the western world as well as being backed by one of the most powerful and influential lobby groups in the United States. Until the Mossad is placed on that list, it is, for the purposes of the law, just yet another foreign intelligence agency.

16. Princess Amy

so is he perv or spy. im lost.

17. Insp Gadget

The article makes it clear. He used a terror group to spy on potential victims,
    so that he would 'have something on them' if they were ever to reveal him.

And hopefully he is about to be another serial sex predator who is behind bars.

18. Princess Amy

OK thanks gadget.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  19. Sifjaspell

An Open Secret is an American documentary film directed by Amy J. Berg exposing child sexual abuse in the film industry in California. The film features interviews with victimized performers, who were targeted when they were young boys, as well as industry figures, the predators themselves, and journalists.

An Open Secret

Insp Gadget likes this.
  20. Insp Gadget

Hollyeood Pedo.jpg

Yes, and producer Gabe Hoffman is suing Berg. What a rat's nest Hollywood has become.

Sifjaspell and Princess Amy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.