1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pubic hair or waxed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aussiebloke, Jul 25, 2018.

1. TheFamilyNudist

TheFamilyNudist Trusted.Member

I can appreciate shaved or hirsute. Visually, a hairy woman can be a turn-on, possibly because so many images are completely shaved. Crotch, legs, armpits with hair can all be very arousing to me. That said, I love licking juicy bald pussy lips. As for myself, I go back and forth between hairy, shaved or partially shaved, but my hair on my crotch is pretty thin. And bald headed women send me to the moon, whether the rest of their bodies are hairy or not!

2. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Hmm... that's a tough one for me. If hair is there, I like it at least trimmed. Shows me that the person takes care of everything about themselves including intimacy. But I do fancy a smooth piece when I can.

For me, I think it MOSTLY depends on who the person is... Typically though, full natural is a bit of a turn off. I can only think of two... maybe three I would be okay with full natural.

As for my kitty, she has never seen a cut...

and as for me (as opposed to my cat :p), I keep it trimmed nice, short, but not scrubby and more importantly, clear of the lips. I was thinking about getting into treatments that thin the hair down. An acquaintance of mine used it and her skin was smoother than a baby's butt! or at least any hair there was so fine, I didn't even notice it.

LuckyDuck and Akbloke like this.
  3. penza

penza Trusted Member

I've had both. doesn't really mater. but love eating bbare pussy. Don't have to worry about hair in teeth. Lol

4. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

and that's why I keep mine clear of the lips :p

Akbloke and penza like this.
  5. penza

penza Trusted Member

sounds good to me

6. danii

danii Trusted Member

dont mind

7. anotherdad

anotherdad Account Deleted

I prefer smooth hairless on my girl. As does she. She prefers me natural. I'm not opposed to her hating hair, but I enjoy the feel of smooth hair free more.

8. LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL Trusted Member

Only natural bush. Not trimmed and OMG not shaven. Unshaven pit and legs are also very welcome.

9. LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL Trusted Member

[​IMG]
    This is exactly why I prefer unshaven pussies ))))) But the view of a savage bush alone makes horny.

Mustang and Brutus58 like this.
  10. cstrucker69

cstrucker69 Trusted Member

I like a bit hair

11. Tommy433

Tommy433 Trusted Member

I like trimmed but, love smooth for male and female.

12. SatinSheets

SatinSheets Crossdressing Son active with Mum and Aunt

Mum and I keep fully shaved but aunt trims

Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  13. Jester91166

Jester91166 Trusted Member

Prefer trimmed ladies pubes, but i trim my pudes with clippers as close to the skin as i can.

14. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Daughter and I trimmed pubes but shaved around lips. Gf is total smoothie

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  15. Magnarider85

Magnarider85 Kinky guy wishing he had a sexy daughter.

This picture is the female equivalent of what is not to be posted of a male. Why on earth do we allow this in today's age but would not allow a similar image of the male annatomy? Can we say "discrimination", perhaps "sexist"? Then again, I am a white male, the most allowable demographic to discrimate against in today's time. I suppose I can just sit down and shut up.

16. LOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL Trusted Member

What prevents you from posting dicks if you please? Will you clarify?

17. Jonwickerman

Jonwickerman Trusted Member

I'd like Riley Reid with any variation of pubic hair :cool:

18. orlando

orlando Trusted Member

I like a bit hair

19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Its against Forum Rules to post those pictures, please familiarize yourself with the rules about it. Its against the rules because some female members complained about them, and the female version no males complained so they are allowed.

LOLOLOLOL likes this.
  20. dart

dart Trusted Member

hair but trimmed