1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Prince Harry to Marry

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I have been thinking of splitting this thread at the point it started down this other road. But I've been preoccupied.

curiousFred likes this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have recently announced their first public appearance of 2018.

Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-Official-Appearance.jpg

On Tuesday January 9, they will visit the Reprezent FM studios at POP Brixton, a creative space for local, independent businesses. Reprezent FM offers accredited training and support in topics ranging from audio and radio production and editing, to communication skills and confidence building, work experience and volunteering.

They will learn more about the training programmes, and meet some of the current and former volunteers who have benefited from their time on the courses.

Akbloke likes this.
  3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Yes...I'm most definitely not British..but I do have a lot of UK blood in my ancestry, and I do happen to like the Royal Family - for all their faults. And I do like the way that P. Diana's boys are headed...and working for good charities - picking up the Baton where she dropped it.

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  4. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Damn, can’t blame him for wanting to marry that girl. She is totally a cutie!!

5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Just a tiny reminder about the British Royal family, they are actually Germans who changed their name from Battenberg to
    Mountbatten in 1914 or thereabouts.
    There was a Prince Max who was forced to become German against his wishes, in order to safeguard the German properties.
    Then war broke out and he had to fight with the German forces against Britain and was treated as a traitor at wars end.
    A very sad story most don't know anything about.

6. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Too much bad behavior by the Royal Family for too many decades. That's why. The lovely "Mountbatten" side of the family is only a part of it, i.e., Prince Phillip's lovely family and their antics. Oh, before you delve deeply into the antics of the "Mountbatten" family and post the results here you should contact the Old Geeze who runs this blog and see if what you want to post conforms to this blog's terms of service.:p

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.