1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Prince Harry to Marry

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Oyez Oyez Oyez.jpg

Prince Harry, fifth in line to the British throne, is set to marry American actress Rachel Meghan Markle, Buckingham Palace confirmed today.

[​IMG]

It was announced that the two were engaged earlier this month in London, and they will tie the knot in spring 2018, according to a statement released by Prince Charles.

[​IMG]

Markle is a distant relation of Prince Harry. Their common ancestors are Elizabeth Bowes (1505– c.1572) and her husband Richard Bowes, son of Sir Ralph Bowes of Streatlam Castle and High Sheriff of County Durham – ancestors of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother.

She is a graduate of Northwestern University, where her coursework included an internship at the U.S. embassy in Buenos Aires. She has worked with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality, and in 2016 she was named a global ambassador for World Vision Canada.

Mek, curiousFred and Vikram Singh like this.
  2. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

She's a hottie... I would marry her too...but then I don't have millions in the bank.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Prince Harry is the only Royal I can respect, he doesn't seem to be full of shit like some family members.

Akbloke likes this.
  4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

And he HAS Served his country on the battlefield amongst his fellow Army soldiers as one of them - twice. And he is marrying within the family...LOL although a bit distant (but not too distant).

curiousFred likes this.
  5. kkkk1111

kkkk1111 New Member

I feel he is a gentleman. Doesn't boast of his royalness where he goes. Happy for him.

Mek and curiousFred like this.
  6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I always thought he was kinda cute.

;)

7. filippo50

filippo50 Trusted Member

Now it's their turn

8. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

He takes after his dear Mum - the Queen of Hearts (she had more love in her than all the other Royals combined...)

villager, pussycat and curiousFred like this.
  9. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Who gives a shit about those greedy cheap Elitist fucks? Whenever I see or hear anything about British Royalty I immediately retrieve my copy of the U.S. Declaration of Independence and read the last one-third. What she needs is a good MMFF bisexual fucking/plowing to bring her to her senses about marrying into the Royal Family of Retards.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  10. pussycat

On behalf of those of us who have Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as our head of state, I would like to thank you for your kind words.

We appreciate how much time and effort you must have put in to formulate such an articulate and intelligent response.

curiousFred and Mek like this.
  11. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

All true...but the Brits have been brainwashed for a thousand years. British Royal Family - multi-generation retards and greedy misers.

12. Mek

Mek Trusted.Member

I am really pleased for him. I have only met Harry once, not long after he joined the Army, and that was when he was quite a bit younger and far less focused. But I found him to be a genuinely nice, compassionate guy who was devoted to his troops. I think Megan has actually had a positive effect on him in the last year or so, and he has found his purpose. His work founding the Invictus Games has been fantastic. I doubt I will get an invite to their wedding, but you never know.

@curiousFred: I somewhat disagree with your statement. William and Harry are very much alike I find, Wills is much more focused on the future and his role as heir to the throne, where Harry is very much the younger brother. But both are very compassionate, caring people and take after their mother in the amount they give to everyone around them. The day I first met William, he had gone to the bother of finding out my first name before walking into my office, and used it as he introduced himself. It may only have been a small thing, but it meant a lot coming from him when some much less important people, politicians, celebrities and those who think they are celebrities, are far, far less courteous. In truth, of all the members of the Royal Family I have met (I have not met the Queen), the only one I do not like is Princess Anne. She is extremely rude to just about everyone.

As for Janet's question, I find no evidence of the British Royal Family being greedy, self centered or elitist. They present themselves as quite the opposite, acting as ambassadors across the world, raising and giving millions each year to charities and great causes across most of the world. And they are always the first to lend their support to any international crisis, even when politicians hesitate. I believe the answer therefore is that most of the world gives a shit about them, because they give a shit about most of the world.

Of course, there are plenty of American citizens out there who are able to think whatever Donald Trump tells them to think, as is their constitutional right. But hiding behind a piece of paper written in the 17th century by a radical group of self proclaimed traitors is far less effective at solving the world's problems than you might think. After all, Donald Trump is far wealthier than the British Royal Family combined, has royalist links in his own bloodline and is so elitist that he would most likely call himself King or Emperor given half a chance.

curiousFred, Akbloke and pussycat like this.
  13. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Great Britain could not remain a Monarchy if British Royalty did not maintain an outward appearance of civility. Citizens of Great Britain would demand a written constitution and an end to the Monarchy if the British Media spent 10% of the effort exposing the Royal Family's antics as the American Media spend on President Trump. America has become a quasi-police state over the past 16 years, but nothing like Great Britain. Thank God for LGBTQ activists or there would be a witch hunt directed against incest families.

14. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

PS - We all know where the wonderful Elitist British Empire and British Monarchy turned for help 100 years ago, don't we?

15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG]

16. pussycat

Trump's grandfather was a draft dodging brothel keeper, so I would say yes, not much different from a lot of royalty.

:)

17. pussycat

1917? That's about the time the USA decided that being pro German might not be in their best interests after all?

;)

Akbloke likes this.
  18. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

America stupidly gets involved fighting war after war in misguided efforts to preserve nations from being conquered by other nations.

pussycat likes this.
  19. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

We all know where the wonderful Elitist British Empire and British Monarchy turned for help 75 years ago, don't we?

20. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

PS - Whenever I see these phony Brits carrying on about the phony Royal Family I think of the late John Hillerman from Magnum PI ---- born and raised in Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.