1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Political Memes and Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Just want to say it straight, my friends - why you allow that network to stay on the air is beyond me.

And don't be giving me the 'freedom of speech' stuff - freedom to do what ? To consistently and constantly demean your Country, and diminish its people's accomplishments, in the eyes of the World ? Portray your leaders as insane or inept no matter what they do ?

And don't be buying that FOX is much better, either - they just go about it in a way which better serves a different audience. It's bullshit.

You need to take a hard look my friends, and not be blindly bound by preconceived notions either, at exactly whose interests your media serves.

And imho, it sure as hell isn't serving the best interests of your Country.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Can't say much for the CBC. Fox news is the most honest and reliable reporting in America, though you are probably speaking about their opinion and commentary programs, which are labeled as such, unlike CNN and MSNBC.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Agreed, but ...

I recall pussycat remarking one time about the value of a national broadcasting system. And the ones which I have watched deliver consistently high-level programming. The CBC and BBC ? - many top notch shows and series. And I watched the magnificent Carl Sagan 'Cosmos' series on your PBS.

The problem arises when they get into news broadcasting, because with that venture comes the inevitable slide downhill into political manipulation. And public stations, almost by definition, are decidedly left wing.

Yes, but they are owned by their populace. So I may disagree with the CBC's viewpoints, but I am disagreeing with my own people. When your people disagree with what they're being spoon-fed, they are disagreeing with whatever entity bought up the information infrastructure that you so willingly sell off at auction.

Those purchasers do not look after your Country's interests - they look after their shareholders interests. And in your case, the interests controlling the USA's media infrastructure lie not in your own Country, but rather they are manipulated from offshore.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  4. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58, itshot and londonboy49 like this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

OMG!!!! My wife OWNS me?!?! I thought slavery was banned! OK, I am a slave to SEX, whatever that is.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  6. Insp Gadget

So I wonder if we might have been misinterpreting Voltaire's meaning all along !! :)

It turns out that he never was married, though - but his long-time mistress was, and it was well-known ! And he and his niece were apparently in a secretive 'committed relationship' during which they 'adopted' a child. In writings though, he referred to himself as her parent. The possibilities for control-exercising in the midst of it all must have been endless. ! :eek:

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Insp Gadget

Aaww, Isn't Love Grand !

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

sockpuppet, itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Neophyte

10. Insp Gadget

These are the six corporations which choose the facts which Americans should hear, and which tell Americans what their opinions should be.

Every American should be made aware of exactly who profits from having these companies operate in their Country.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

Yahoo News (AOL Time Warner) reports on the latest Threat to America and All That it Stands For !

[​IMG]

Could this be the Second Coming of the Evil Empire ? OMG could China be behind it !?! :eek:

You must stay constantly tuned to ... let's see ... yes, CNN, they're the same ownership as AOL/Yahoo ... for all the news their ownership needs you to hear ! :D:D

12. Neophyte

13. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus58 and oldman681 like this.
  14. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Before he was put by his crew inside that yellow astronauts suit -
    he had a raw handshake with a chief of that "Kommunarka" hospital...
    two days later the hospital chief was tested coronavirus positive ...
    So... may be VVP / Vladimir V. Putin / is sitting in isolation right now...

VVP i Denis Procenko.jpg

VVP and hospital chief Denis Procenko

VVP Procenko Sobyanin.jpg

VVP , Denis Procenko and Major of Moscow Sergei Sobyanin

15. Insp Gadget

There's lots of jokes out there about Putin in that suit. Even the Moscow Times chimed in :

Putin’s Coronavirus Suit: The Suit That Launched 1,000 Memes

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    oldman681, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  16. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] ... gotta luv it ! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus58 and oldman681 like this.
  17. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

18. Neophyte

19. Neophyte

20. Insp Gadget

" Come and Get It !! "

'American' Capitalism - Weakest System in the World ...

[​IMG]
    " It Doesn't Matter Where You're From - We'll Sell You Our Heritage For Cash "

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    itshot likes this.