1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Political Memes and Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Lol, same as the lame politicians here. If the health care services of your free health care was actually that good then why don’t your leaders use it? Did you know ours here did the same thing. We had as you call it a great health care system set up but umm, none of the ones who could afford better used it. So that negates any and all arguments of free or affordable health care systems being worth using! Now as for your question about me being from a red or a blue state. It makes no difference to my original statement about being find for not being about to afford insurance! That was the national policy which had nothing to do with what party my state was represented by!

Ok first off I am not trying to be personally offensive here with what I am going to say. Why if you are not an American citizen do you actually think you have any idea of how things work in this country and what is best for this country?

I am in 100% agreement with the need to be aggressive and strong with our border policy and that immigration needs a totally rework! Sorry seeing kids torn away from their families hurt, which I am sure it did. Now do you know what would have prevented that??? Not crossing the border with them as an illegal. Problem solved!! Now let’s look at your blame for trump on being hardline on immigration shall we? I have said this before on here. Go look up the history of Ellis Island in New York at the Statue of Liberty then you can tell me about trump being tough lol. If people forget the past the future will always be lost!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Brutus58, Neophyte and oldman681 like this.
  2. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

What difference does that make? Every state was fucked over by Obamacare.

3. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

4. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

By dad came from Germany through Ellis Island many years ago. He came the right way and was not looking for a fucking handout and free stuff.

5. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Saw a program last night where they did an interview with "Magic" Johnson of the Lakers. During his time there, they were the team to beat. An excellent Basketball player, an astute business man. He was asked about Obama. While he was giving his thoughts they pics of him with Obama. He said that he did a lot for the country and so on.
    Yeah! he just about flushed the country down the toilet. I couldn't believe what a dumb fuck.

Brutus58 and oldman681 like this.
  6. john133

john133 Account Deleted

The thing about that is just because they'd rather have their private health doesn't mean it should be that way for everyone. We should strive to make universal health care as good. And no one can really say that America, the rare developed country that doesn't have free care, is doing it the best way and the UK, Japan, Sweden, Canada and all the rest of them have been doing it wrong for decades. People don't die here when they can't afford it.

Not offended I just think the politics of other countries are transparent enough for me to discuss my views on it. If my gov every tries to eliminate our health care I'd gladly accept our fellow like minded Americans to make their voices heard on the issue. Even if they can't vote.

And again the outrage in this border incident is the separation and detention of minors that wasn't happening, if I'm reading it right, before Trump. Before they'd still treat their crossing as misdemeanour. Not tearing families apart in some cases forever. I think people are also taking issue with Trump and his followers rhetoric that you need a wall to solve your problems. It sounds so cartoony or like something North Korea would do. The land of the free building a wall around itself...

Free health care isn't a hand out. That type of thinking is why you don't have free health care. Your wealth shouldn't affect your health. We're first world countries with the knowledge and tech to help people with illness, diseases, injuries and all that. Why lock that out to people? Paid health care will always punish other people.

You're ignoring that it actually helped a lot of people. I asked cause republicans refused to expand it in their states so billions of government money wasn't used to benefit them.

This is like everyone who didn't vote for Trump views on Trump. In and out of America. The USA is looking it's worst in years thanks to him.

Anyway, I guess the facts and opinions we show each other aren't enough to change our minds on these big issues. There's clearly different mindsets about how things should be.

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

10. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

11. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

12. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

16. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

17. john133

john133 Account Deleted

@Amanda don't you wanna discuss anything? You know Trump and Hitler have way more in common.

Amanda likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The only thing that Trump and Hitler had in common is that they were white males. If you compare policies, temperament, methodologies and attitude Hillary Clinton is the closest match to Hitler in U.S. politics. Second match would be Obama. Trump isn't even in the top ten.

When the Democrats passed Obamacare, they exempted themselves from using it. The Republican wanted to vote that if the People were going to be forced to use Obamacare then they the politicians should use it too. But the Democrats thought that they were to special to be restricted to using Obamacare and also high campaign donors were also exempt from using Obamacare, so in essence if you gave the Democrats enough money you were exempt from the law. This is proof that the Democrat Politicians are up for sale.

Again the President of the U.S. does not set immigration policy. If children are being separated from their parents its because Congress set those rules. Blaming Trump for something he didn't do is not valid. The policies for this procedure were in effect during Obama's Administration, but you never mentioned him being inhumane. Your animosity seems to be directed at Trump for no apparent valid reason.

19. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Of universal healthcare, i fully agree, america is behind by decades.

Amanda and pussycat like this.
  20. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I try to stay out of this forum, but not this time. Sorry, but your statement is offensive.

I can just as easily respond by saying that America (and Americans, by association), by not being a part of the rest of the world, have absolutely no idea how things work in "the rest of the world", and as such have absolutely no right to tell us what is best for us. And yet you do it constantly.

You are basically saying that if you're not American, stay out of this part of the forum.

I doubt that that was your intent, but a clarification would be helpful.

Brutus58, itshot and Amanda like this.