1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudism around the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoltarTheGreat, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy25

Kimmy25 Trusted Member

There wasn't really any nudity around my house [edit], my parents were pretty strict when it came to that kind of thing, sadly.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2020
  2. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Don't you have heating for winter :eek:

curiousFred likes this.
  3. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Since starting to swing with our neighbors we are more nudist house than ever before

4. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

The gaps are small and the normal vantage points where someone could look in are rather far away. I used some of the old reed fencing to provide some additional screening behind the posts where the end gaps are. Not perfect, but pretty good. If someone walked right up to the fence and looked in at the ends they might be able to see something, but that would be on them, and hasn't happened yet in nine months. My feeling is if someone wants to be a peeping tom then they better not be shocked at what they see. I'm very happy I put up this screening, and I'm sitting outside nude right now enjoying the summer-like weather writing this.

Dane, curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  5. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well if someone did happen to see anything under those conditions, then there would not be any grounds for them to complain. They would have to explain just how it was that they were doing the "Peeping Tom" thing to any authorities, and robbing you of your privacy.

curiousFred likes this.
  6. FrankWatcher

I'd like to believe that were true, but there have been cases in this state where people looked over people's fences at people nude sunbathing and turned them in and got them arrested. Crazy, right? But that was several years ago, and I'm not really worried about this, and don't see anyone doing that, much less prevailing. I can't live my life looking over my (naked) shoulder all the time.

7. FrankWatcher

Here are some pix of the installation. The last one shows the view from where I am sitting now, looking out at the pool and hot tub. The second one, with the post, shows the fittings and the use of reed fencing to help block the view at the gap.

08 Along the back sml.jpg 10 Post fittings sml.jpg 12 Along right front sml.jpg 35 Behind left front corner from outside sml.JPG 02 View from where I work sml.jpg

curiousFred, EggHead, Dane and 2 others like this.
  8. bramante

bramante Trusted Member

Yes,I have a heating system, but usually It's too cold in winter to go nude, i tried in the past and as a result i got sick

curiousFred likes this.
  9. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Sorry to hear that. What part of the world are you from?

curiousFred likes this.
  10. momsoncum

momsoncum Trusted Member

when I lived with my mother along with my siblings, my mother was very open about being nude. We would often share showers or baths in the morning, as my mum used to drop me at college as she worked nearby.
    Our bedroom doors were always open when getting changed, it was probably a daily occurrence seeing my mother naked and getting dressed.
    It wasn't until later I realised my feelings for her... she was the first naked woman I'd ever seen of course

RyanImt, curiousFred, EggHead and 5 others like this.
  11. bramante

bramante Trusted Member

from europe, now i live in switzerland

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Pyemann

Pyemann Trusted Member

Mom would often announce her showers then sit and walk around in a towel for an hour or more after... the towel was frequently adjusted giving plenty to look at

13. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

good mom letting you see

curiousFred and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Bimarriednudist58

Bimarriednudist58 Account Deleted

I was a nudist when when I met the woman who became my wife about 20 years ago, she, her ex, and daughter were all home nudists, and my partner and her daughter both took to public nudity like ducks to water.
    None of us wore clothes angondndround the house, and the place we lived at the time was so secluded we could go outside naked too.

15. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Both my neighbor and their family and our nudist. Except for fetish clothing that we wear from time to time.

16. Lord-Dutch

Lord-Dutch New Member

I'd love to have nudism in the house, but alas that isn't the case. Maybe one day when I'll have my own family.

17. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

I have before but i live with my Mom and she just cant get comfortable seeing my naked. I am nude as much as possible in and outside my house. I just wish mom would get over her problem with seeing me naked. I don't see the problem she used to wash my body so why it bothers her to see me naked now i will never understand. I get that my cock is bigger now especially when erect but she literally used to wash it.

18. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Are there other family members in the house?

curiousFred likes this.
  19. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

no just us

curiousFred likes this.
  20. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

Oh, people...how you make me sigh and groan with discontent by the way you talk. Yet I'm pleased knowing how many of you enjoy private nudity.

curiousFred and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.