1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudism around the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoltarTheGreat, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SluttyStormyandhub

SluttyStormyandhub Trusted Member

We are all pretty comfortable with nudism in our house we try and keep it strictly indoors though

2. prisoner1969

prisoner1969 Account Deleted

Love nudism around the house.

curiousFred, cummunion and EggHead like this.
  3. smeat2000

smeat2000 Trusted Member

Not naked but wife wears thong micro bikini's around our pool in the summer.

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  4. Colwyndad

Colwyndad Account Deleted

When at home I don't tend to ware much if anything the Mrs and daughter are the same later in the day but tend to be dressed earlier in the day :) wouldn't say we're nudist but happy to be naked at home x

5. jasminegirly

jasminegirly Trusted Member

Not 24x7 but we are naked at home as much as we can be. we keep it very private and 99% of the people we know would be totally shocked if they knew. it was all my Dad's idea i guess - started back when i was little so dont really remember anything different - but my mom came around and i always loved it lol. still living at home with my parents and still happily naked together when we can!

6. Whatsurfantasy

Whatsurfantasy Trusted Member

I'd love to be nude with my family. Fortunately /unfortunately, the only person in my family that likes to be openly nude is my girlfriend. I've asked my mom if I could be nude around the house, but she found it too sexual.

7. tunxis

tunxis Trusted Member

mom shows her body off all the time. luck me

8. Reilynn

Reilynn New Member

I do around the house. It's nice. It almost feels more healthy.

9. oblong2

oblong2 New Member

Women should be nude around the house all the time

10. tunxis

tunxis Trusted Member

anyone complain about you being naked Reilynn
    love to see

curiousFred likes this.
  11. smithboz

smithboz Account Deleted

Nude at home is normal in our house ,, the one place the family feels safe being naked or comfortable ,,,seems to have been a big thing from my wifes family ,,took me some time to get used to with other family in house but now no issue

12. insight1133

insight1133 Trusted.Member

I sleep nude every night, but I'm not usually nude around the house. Occasionally during the summer, I'll go outside in my patio in only a towel which I'll open up. I love the feelings of being nude outside, but my neighbors can see my patio. I have to do it at night though when fewer people are out and I keep the towel in such a way that I cam quickly fold it over my lap to cover myself if anyone wonders outside.

My wife doesn't like to be naked which is a bummer. She has talked about wanting to sunbathe nude, but there's no privacy where we live. My goal is to find a place that has a privacy fence/secluded backyard where I can be naked outside. My wife would sunbathe nude then. My biggest dream is to have a place with a secluded backyard and buy a hot tub where I could soak naked whenever I feel like it.

13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I hear what you say "insight" and wholly agree with you. My back yard is mostly private and I can wander about a fair bit, and I also always sleep naked, as well as get about my home that way. But I need to totally fence in the yard so that it is not visible to the neighbors, and that will also include planting many shrubs as well. In time though...

14. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Last June I put in 350 feet (107 meters) of privacy screening around my backyard, which encompasses my pool, hot tub, and open Florida room, where I often have breakfast and other meals and do my online work, all in the nude. Designed the installation myself and did it all for about $1,200 or so, using posts, cables, and HDPE screening, replacing a reed fence that fell apart in weeks or months. I'm now able to go nude whenever it is warm enough, both inside the house and outside in the back. If you enjoy being without clothes as much as I do, I strongly urge you to do something similar. Makes for a totally different way of life.

15. tabcpl

tabcpl Trusted.Member

When we start our own life together we will practice some sort of nudism within the household.

16. dannym21

dannym21 Trusted Member

love being nude around the house

curiousFred and cummunion like this.
  17. Mitchell19999

Mitchell19999 Trusted Member

I was erect a few times at first but I got used to it. My mom would just laugh it off [edit]. So she wasn’t bothered at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2020
  18. Titioo

Titioo Trusted Member

I like walking naked around the house. And every summer I relax on the naturist beach.

curiousFred, cummunion and Akbloke like this.
  19. bramante

bramante Trusted Member

when the weather is good, I always go naked in house, sometimes my wife join in the fun

curiousFred, Akbloke and cummunion like this.
  20. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Did you cover the open end gaps that HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) doesn't?

curiousFred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.