1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudism around the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoltarTheGreat, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojog

jojog Trusted Member

Me and my daughter, when we are alone are always naked in the house...

jojo

FAndF86, 654321, JoshuaMN and 5 others like this.
  2. JSS

JSS Trusted Member

I would like to try nudism but my wife isn't into it.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

Could you do it on your own at home? Perhaps she would be tempted to join in when she sees how comfortable you are.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. Mitchell19999

Mitchell19999 Trusted Member

I tried being nude for a few days around the house. (Single mom, dad died a long time ago.) i takes about it with my mom and she didn’t say she had a problem with it. So I tried it. It was awkward at first but got more comfortable after a couple days but I still just felt like I wanted to wear something so I ended up stopping. Now I just wear boxers around the house.

5. Hornyasfuck

Hornyasfuck Trusted Member

I know of one of my friends who practices nudism with his wife and plans to continue it with his daughter too.

6. VaTabooBoi

VaTabooBoi Trusted Member

Always! Why dirty clothing!? Haha.

curiousFred and EggHead like this.
  7. absole

absole Trusted Member

Its the best

curiousFred likes this.
  8. top1dog

top1dog Trusted.Member

Not personally but I'm good friends with many that do. Love visiting them as you can imagine.

EggHead and curiousFred like this.
  9. grogus

grogus Trusted Member

often naked at home.

EggHead and curiousFred like this.
  10. DaddyDan

DaddyDan Account Deleted

My wife grew up in a nudist home and we got into it even before married and still continue, visit a nice resort and beach near us too.

11. DaddyDan

DaddyDan Account Deleted

We also love being nude around the house. Since we are in the country we can be nude outside some too

curiousFred, EggHead and D.C. Barnet like this.
  12. littlemerju

littlemerju Forever Daddys girl

I can tell about my experiences. We love to be nude around house but only when husband is at work. He doesnt like that :)

13. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

"We love to be" ... !!!

14. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

It's the best way to raise your family, so that they can appreciate each other and not be embarrassed about being naked.

15. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Being nude outside is the best. It's warm here today and I'm outside nude right now writing this. Feels great. I have privacy fencing all around the back of my house so I'm nude both outside and inside all the time when it's warm enough not to have anything on. Personally, I hate wearing clothes!

16. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

If I am home (much) this summer, I expect to have 'issues' with my neighbours. I sometimes sunbathe topless on my enclosed porch or the rear yard. Yes, we have privacy fencing about. However, the neighbours who moved into the home behind us, have a teener with field glasses and a telescope.<chuckle> I simply choose to ignore him.

This has caused problems with his parents. They have complained the fencing is not high enough. Also that, it is not 'true' privacy fencing. The thing is; when one is a teener (or maybe in her twenties) she may consider the ogling and 'catcalls' from the lads, offensive. However, when one is my age, and they are still doing it... one is grateful!lol

17. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

@Gelder: Your mention of sunbathing topless and teen ogling brings back fond memories of the first time I got to see the unclothed female form. I [edit] had just arrived in Stockholm. I opened the closed shutters of the room I was sharing with my grandmother, and right on the next roof were two gorgeous nubile young Swedish teen chickies sunbathing topless right there unashamedly before me. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I knew right then and there that I was going to like Sweden, and it's been one of my favorite countries ever since.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2020
  18. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hahahaha, I expect almost every lad has had such an experience, in one form or another.<chuckling>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2020
    curiousFred and FrankWatcher like this.
  19. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Was it OK for you to be erect?

curiousFred likes this.
  20. Beaverman42

Beaverman42 Trusted Member

Im always naked when Im home. My wife doesnt mind but doesnt participate. During the summer my daughter often enjoys being nude as well. We have a few friends that we have known for a long time that also dont mind and will occasionally get naked when they come over. Its a very natural thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.