1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

MY FAMILY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PeterThePiper, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Kinkylittlesister

Kinkylittlesister Trusted Member

It is not a matter of trust,it is other reasons...
    But me and my family will enjoy your photos when they come..

2. +18 Incest Fan

+18 Incest Fan Trusted Member

I can't wait to hear how things progress. It has been incredible following you along your journey Peter. I hopenit continues fornanvery long time!

PeterThePiper likes this.
  3. bobetdc

bobetdc Trusted Member

WAiting with anticipation peterthepiper. Only 5 days to go and yet it feels so long. Can't wait for all the photos that you will share with us. Good luck on your hot happy adventures. Regards to all

Brutus58 and PeterThePiper like this.
  4. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted Member

Thank You

5. PeterThePiper

Yes, cant come quick enough, because the girls are starting to have 2nd thoughts, because they are familiar & happy with SF SITE. Just having one of those weeks. lol.

6. Apint

Apint Trusted Member

I'm new here but wouldnt even no how to tell the misses im putting her pics here...my secutary however might be ok with it lol

Brutus58 and PeterThePiper like this.
  7. Funguy

Funguy Trusted Member

I have been following your story since you started posting. It has been so amazing.
    I am chomping at the but to hear your updates when you get to share them. Esp the photos!

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Missingpandas

Missingpandas Trusted Member

Much to enjoy!!

9. Tamkev1

Tamkev1 Trusted Member

Hang in there and we will hang together

10. PeterThePiper

A lesson I learnt with Jennifer a very long time ago. I don't " TELL" her anything, I "ASK" her, something that has served us well throughout our marriage. If she had said NO pics, then there would be no pics, so I am lucky to have her.

amiraj, Akbloke, EggHead and 2 others like this.
  11. PeterThePiper

Well, Jennifer has gone off to work wearing black stockings, so cant wait for her to come home tonight. lol.

Akbloke, Brutus58 and Tamkev1 like this.
  12. Medshark

Medshark New Member

Love your story. You are a lucky man. Like you i have the 15 day wait but i’m sure it will be worth it.

13. PeterThePiper

I hope so, because Jennifer told me this morning that she wants to talk to me tonight, about what is happening. She knows about the 15 day , so there is nothing I can do. If she is adamant she wants to stick with SF, then I am stuffed, to put it bluntly. I understand her concerns, in that she feels we have taken our foot off the pedal, so to speak, & the excitement of sharing has gone off. I am hoping that come next Tuesday, when hopefully I can post here, & the girls see the feedback, they will get more enthusiastic again. Its hard, because like I said before, on our SF thread, we had got over 170,000 views, 10,000 Likes & 2000 comments, so they were buzzing. At the moment it all seems flat. Cest La Vie. I am dammed what ever I do. lol

amiraj, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  14. Creamlover

Creamlover Trusted Member

Always the girls that rule the world peter! But we live it and love it!

Whatever, enjoy your time with your girls!

amiraj and PeterThePiper like this.
  15. Davidb03

Davidb03 Trusted Member

You will get ghe same response from everyone on hear I sure. I even followed you over hear just so I can keep in contact with you and your girls. Your the only thing that kept me going on SF I you have all been missed.

curiousFred and PeterThePiper like this.
  16. PeterThePiper

Aint that the truth. lol.

17. PeterThePiper

Thanks. Next week we will move forward. lol

Davidb03 and Tamkev1 like this.
  18. PCzPA

PCzPA New Member

I am one of those who came here following you, the SF was kind of nonsense after their animation in sharing was diminished by the Adms.
    I will follow you and your girls wherever you go.

19. PCzPA

PCzPA New Member

Is your profile photo from Natalie?

20. stillcreeping

stillcreeping Trusted Member

Very glad to see you here Peter! SF is dying an extremely slow death due to....Well..Most of us know. As one of your biggest followers over there, tell the girls again, none of you deserved that, and some of us would follow you all anywhere. Personally, I'll probably be kicking back to here more myself.