1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom's and Daughters Accidentally Flashing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IdahoMark, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddawg6

hounddawg6 Trusted.Member

You are quite right virripanties. I used to go to a strip joint in London with friends on the odd occasion when I was younger. These girls used to strip so that nothing was left to the imagination but they all made an effort to dress in sexy costumes and underwear and to be honest with you they looked sexier when my imagination was running wild rather than when they were butt naked. Maybe I am alone in this?

Service69You and curiousFred like this.
  2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

It is not important how a woman fills her bra, it is important how she fills her man's life.
    Big boobs turn into droopy tits after child birth and old age.
    So treasure what you have and love your body, it is the only one you will ever have.

3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Have you ever tried to kiss her good night, while holding her closely ?
    Would she have a fit if you did ?
    Do you hug and kiss, cuddle at all in your family ? If not why not ?

4. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I've always preferred smaller breasts on the girls

Giacomo and curiousFred like this.
  5. Likalot

Likalot New Member

Have seen my mom nude many times, she would come out of the bathroom and get dressed.

Giacomo, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  6. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I've seen my mom and sister's nude just about everyday growing up not to mention growing up in nudist culture I've seen aunts cousins and nieces. During teenage years pretty much walked around with constant hardon that was dripping wet

7. Guitarnut666

Guitarnut666 Trusted Member

“Accidental” or not, I’ve always enjoyed the opportunity to be voyeur.

8. Gabe Garza

Gabe Garza I Love Mommy

My older sister would occasionally flash me, it was the best! :)

9. Keorn

Keorn Account Deleted

I like to see the bush of my sister, if her jeans sit low on her hips.

10. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

Mum and I both flash when out in public

11. Keorn

Keorn Account Deleted

Which parts of the body do you flash?

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Dan k

Dan k New Member

My cousin in a bikini that was too small for her boobs.

Service69You and curiousFred like this.
  13. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Well you are both naughty girls and deserve a good soft spanking on your bottoms .

14. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

my mom always wears very revealing nightgowns. i can easily see her tits through them. When she sits down or bends over i get to see her ass and pussy almost daily. she also leaves her bedroom door open when she changes clothes and i peak in to se her fully naked she is so hot to me

15. Uncutt21

Uncutt21 New Member

I know it's not flashing. But used to go around to my aunt and uncles every summer, accidentally walked in on my aunt getting changed. From then on always kind of had a crush on her/been into older women

curiousFred likes this.
  16. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

After my mom actually walked in on me just as I was about to cum while doing laundry rounds I couldn't stop so I just shot stream after stream after stream after stream of my cum onto the sheets all she did was smile and said next time don't waste it. Later that afternoon she took my virginity. After that all she said was mind your sisters don't cum twice inside them cum inside their mouths or on their belly

Service69You, Rex008 and curiousFred like this.
  17. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Daughter and I love letting ourselves get exposed in public places or with neighbors or their offspring too.

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That gives a whole new meaning to Mr. Rogers asking you to be his neighbor or pal. Would you be willing to move and be MY neighbor?

oldman681 likes this.
  19. Gord Duff

Gord Duff Trusted Member

Yes my mom would lie on one end of the couch and me at the other end and she would move or sit with her knees bent. There were times she would have underwear on and sometimes without. I think back and when I was in my teens she would be without underwear more. I found out later that she would do this on purpose and liked when she caught me looking.

Giacomo, Rex008, JoshuaMN and 2 others like this.
  20. John Consang

John Consang Account Deleted

I definitely saw my mother naked a number of times leading up to our encounter. Stepping out of the shower, or when she would get up and be in her robe.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.