1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mom's and Daughters Accidentally Flashing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IdahoMark, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IdahoMark

IdahoMark Trusted Member

Through out my years living with my parents I have fond memories od my mother accidentally giving me generouse oppoetunities to see her vagina in all its glory.
    One of the most common was was sharing the couch. Each of us at opposite ends. Mom wod wear a flannel nifht gown and put her feet up on the couch in such a way that her beautiful red haired pussy with its glorious inner kills boldly protruding was in my plain site for extended periods.

Has anyone else been treated to similar views?
    Women - what were your thoughts as you shared such views with your family?

2. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Trusted.Member

yes older sister some times would wear a set of baby dolls that left nothing to hide

JoshuaMN, Genobee1, IsoUser and 5 others like this.
  3. virripanties

virripanties Trusted Member

I love seeing down my sister’s shirt when she leans over :3 She has huge boobs so it’s wonderful! I like to flash my brother too lol, but I’m almost flat so it’s not as good lol

4. IdahoMark

IdahoMark Trusted Member

Does your sister let you look down her shirt on purpose as an unspoken flirtation, or is she unaware thar you are looking? I am quite shire my mother knew I was getting an eyeful.
    Do you catch your brother checking out you or your sisters boobs?

5. PaxxxVitriol

PaxxxVitriol Trusted Member

I'll post more detail when I'm able to post in the incest section, but I have been lucky enough to see my older daughter completely nude many times now. My younger daughter is more modest and shy, and a lot more careful, so I haven't ever seen her breasts. I've gotten glimpses of her bra though, like when she went out in the rain with us. I have also seen her nipples poking through her shirt many times, as she sleeps without a bra and I wake her up each school day. Amber sleeps naked now, and she knows full well that she is teasing me.

654321, Telfer, W. Krivka and 23 others like this.
  6. niceguy4sure56

niceguy4sure56 Account Deleted

I’m sure it’s still hot seeing your nipples. I dated a girl who was completely flat but seeing here nips would give me an instant boner.

We used to go to a big cabin on a river, and it must have been added onto because some of the rooms had interior windows. My hot cousin was sitting alone in a room and apparently didn’t see me in another room but I could see her through the window. She took off her shorts and panties to put on her bikini bottom and I had a clear view of her hairy bush. Later that day I got to play with her hairy pussy in the river.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2019
    Service69You, Hal, IsoUser and 6 others like this.
  7. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

Almost flat sounds like heaven to me Girl , can I get a peek ?

8. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Yes me too Oldman .

9. DrNorm

DrNorm Trusted Member

This goes back a ways, but my sister was the same way. I don't know where she got it, but she had a nightie made of the sheerest material I've ever seen. It came with panties of the same material, and you could see every last detail even under two layers of that material.

She'd wait until it was any combination of me, my brother and my dad sitting in the TV room. She'd waltz in, ask what was on and plop down on the couch in the most provocative poses. We'd all get hard getting a great look at her pointy nipples and her mostly shaved pussy. (This was long before landing strips became known or popular.)

Let's just say that fun would ensue, even if us "boys" were getting it on with each other before she came in.

Service69You, Hal, IsoUser and 7 others like this.
  10. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I saw my mother naked every day all my younger life, never thought anything of it.
    I don't know what all the fuss is about, but then we are Europeans.
    Not going bonkers over a stray nipple, hehehehehehe.

11. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

That's one of the things I wish the states would adopt; healthy, mature mentality about the human body. For as long as I've lived, I've never understood why society over here has a stick up their ass about the human body, sex in general, and similar.
    It's like "Oh my god, it's a nipple... but the rest of the tit is fine." o_O
    My stance: It's just a tit. Why condemn the human body's natural beauty, and hide it from society? Makes zero sense.

Telfer, Hal, Giacomo and 8 others like this.
  12. virripanties

virripanties Trusted Member

I also like being open and shameless about my body and sex =D I think it’s normal and healthy too!

On the other hand... if being naked was normal, would I still get so aroused at seeing a cock, or getting a glimpse of boobs or nipples, or watching girls at the beach? Or the thrill of seeing a cute girl and staring at her body and trying to imagine what she looks like naked?

I’m not from a culture where it’s totally normal to see everyone else naked, so it’s hard for me to imagine... but I like those naughty feelings and I wouldn’t want to be like “Yep, just another boob, you see one, you seen em all...” I would be sad lol.

13. mmmyeah69

mmmyeah69 Trusted Member

This sounds like it deserves it's own thread!

curiousFred likes this.
  14. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Listen folks, because of us Europeans are not so shy about nudity, it doesn't mean we don't get horny.
    We do and fuck everything in sight.

15. Dima5588

Dima5588 New Member

super, I also want

16. Ken_Tepes

Ken_Tepes Trusted Member

Flat is so much better.

17. Yupyup81

Yupyup81 Trusted.Member

My sister still does it time to time.
    She will wear a lose fitting shirt and no bra. And bend over to talk to me. There are always too many people around to act upon it. But she’s made sure I’ve seen it.

My wife has accidently flashed my boys a few time recently. She was flashing me and the boys walked in.

I do agree kind of with “ it’s just a tit”
    I love boobs.. and asses, most look better in yoga pants. And bellies. I think I’ve go off to as many nice bellies as tits.

Tbh if the nude woman’s body was more acceptable in America I may be a little less of a pervert. Well many not. I love to look with nude or not. Most women are beautiful. And some men are worth a look too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2019
    curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  18. bored

bored Trusted Member

Mom always puts thin pjs on with no bra and walks around before bed, makes me crazy.

Telfer, Service69You, Daddy83 and 5 others like this.
  19. CrazyBread

CrazyBread Account Deleted

One time my sister didn’t have any pants or panties on and turned around and flashed her ass. What I don’t think she knew is she bent over a little further than she thinks and flash her amazing pussy too. I remember it being so wonderful !!!

20. BiHubby55

BiHubby55 Trusted Member

growing up would see my mom in her see thruish gowns, loved seeing her dark nipples thru them, and an occasional peek of panties, guess thats where my panty fetish started

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.