1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

maybe I need a good woman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deer, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deer

Deer Account Deleted

To find a good woman,
    - I probably need to define a set of criteria for her
    - I should not let cons or scammers pass that filter
    - I should work on myself (financial, intellectual, and physical assets)
    - I should not being chased by debt colectors or someone from my past or be in quarrel with someone I live with (it scares them away and annoys them)
    - It would probably be of enormous help if I could became a member of respective classes in society (small chance of that, since I am on the bottom of the piramyd)

This is what I noticed so far with women in general:
    - women become hot when guy knows foreign language and speaks it well (why they have this thing for languages in guys, and not mathematics or physics?)
    - women are attracted to speakers at events, conferences (maybe they see them as leaders?)
    - women will be attracted someone who receives a social recognition, receive a medal, praise from other people

Regarding this forum's theme I don't believe I will find a woman who will have incest kink. So I am not looking for that, although I still hope a bit. I don't think it's wrong to spice sex with some incest kinky stuff while we fucking -ok but in reality to have incest within a family hmm,... Well if there are minors then definitely no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.