1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. vixens

vixens Trusted Member

Hello, its my first day. I still have to learn how to get around.

2. coco15

coco15 Account Deleted

welcome and enjoy

3. vixens

vixens Trusted Member

thank you

4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Welcome.

Just click on things and see what happens. Once you have achieved trusted member status, you will find more things to click on.

5. Christopher

Christopher Trusted Member

I'm guessing you had some problems that caused you to implement the 10 day wait period and 5 post minimum etc...

Has it improved anything? I'm finding it pretty annoying so far, and cant seem to find the date I joined anywhere.

6. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Click on your avatar and the following pop-up will appear:
    ibc.jpg
    As you can see you joined IB last Thursday 30 May, so -if you still make 1 post- you'll be a Trusted Member on 9 June.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  7. Christopher

Christopher Trusted Member

8. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

We use a probationary period to identify the pedophiles, trolls, creeps, and idiots who want to disrupt the forum. This forum has gone from invitation only > 45 days > 40 days > 15 days > 10 days as staff got better at identifying potential problem makers. Another forum frequented by some of our members has a 20 day and 100 posts / 100 likes probationary period.

Scawt, borabora, SecretWishes and 2 others like this.
  9. slisse

Seen in another thread:

10. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

OK, thank you slisse

11. CuriousMushroom

CuriousMushroom Account Deleted

I'm pretty new here but I like it so far. I wish it wasn't 10 days probationary period but I understand why it is, and would rather have a little wait than a forum teeming with low-life and trolls. I can't wait to see more of the place once my 10 days are up!

stepdad22 and TriadSibling like this.
  12. Will9191

Will9191 Trusted Member

I've only been here for a few minutes but I love the memes and jokes. Also the illusion pictures. Not at all what I expected but a great find. Seems like people are pretty nice and helpful.

13. slisse

Received the following:

SecretWishes and TriadSibling like this.
  14. Onthadowners

Onthadowners New Member

Guess administration will know something in 10 days.

SecretWishes likes this.
  15. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

I hope we get one. It would be nice to share other things that I would be uncomfortable saying anywhere else... even if it wasn't exactly incest.

LuckyDuck, LaHotJoe and borabora like this.
  16. whitecoffee1

If someone's post is deleted by a staff member because it is against the forum's rules, it would be nice know which post actually got deleted.

That way the user who made the mistake will see what he did wrong and can help preventing it from happening again.

l4a1 likes this.
  17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

When a post is deleted there is a moderator option to notify the member with the thread link and reason. A link for the individual post is not provided, it wouldn't be of much value, because the post is deleted.

That said, if you are really really nice to me, I might be able to identify and retrieve a deleted post.

amiraj, vjagan and whitecoffee1 like this.
  18. whitecoffee1

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

19. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

It was probably the one I removed on your contribution thread. The subtitle read: "OK Sis, but our dad's cock needs to be in your pussy, too."
    That part was fine, but there were concerns regarding the age of the subject depicted in the photo, so it was removed.
    I usually don't include a link to the content itself in the report, because you wouldn't be able to get to it once it's removed, however, in the future I will make a note of the thread, and include that in reports.

amiraj and whitecoffee1 like this.
  20. whitecoffee1

OK, I found the image ... and yes your concern about her age are reasonable.

As the old quote says:

"If you even have a little doubt if your food is poisoned .... throw it away!"

amiraj, TriadSibling and vjagan like this.