1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMFan001

GMFan001 Trusted Member

Wow. I never knew Incest Arithmatic existed until now. You learn something new every day. :p

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Chris192

Chris192 Trusted Member

Bud it's the ultimate duck for me my sis or mum getting fucked and spunked in

3. hellohi

hellohi Trusted Member

why does that turn you on?

PeterThePiper likes this.
  4. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

I think its just the thought of another woman watching Jennifer get undressed that does it, and the fact that its her Supervisor that is responsible for doing it, and they have known each other for years , so there is also the embarrassed female aspect.

billt33, JoshuaMN, Pdogghound and 2 others like this.
  5. The_Architect11

The_Architect11 Trusted Member

I would love to catch my wife and her dad

6. LizzyHyde

LizzyHyde Trusted Member

Getting knocked up by my dad, later my broter and then my son...

7. john855

john855 Trusted Member

I am turned on thinking about taking my sister hard and fast as we shower together and cumming on her face

8. kinkyzizi

kinkyzizi Trusted Member

Water sports! Not much of experience. For sure I would try it again if let's say all planets align again.

9. Allinthefamily89

Allinthefamily89 Trusted Member

1) any kind of incest (legal of course)
    2) sharing my wife with fat/hairy/ugly beastly looking men.
    3) having men cum inside my wife while she's ovulating.
    4) eating her cum-filled pussy
    5) my wife fucking her dad.
    6) wife's mom fucking me.
    7) wife getting fucked by a few black guys and them cumming inside her (yes, we're white)
    8) wife getting fucked while I watch.
    9) fucking my legal age nieces.
    10) my dad fucking and cumming inside my wife while I watch.
    11) wife riding any guy cowboy while I lick her ass, maybe even some of his dick, but not too much, i'm not gay just a little bi.
    12) eating wife's pussy from underneath while she's in doggy style getting fucked.
    13) wife sitting on my face after she fucked someone.
    14) watching a bunch of guys jerking off and cumming on my wife or to my wife.
    15) hooking up with a straight guy who's bi-curious like me and seeing where things go.
    16) hooking up with an expert level gay guy to see what they can do.
    Did I leave anything out??? Hahahaha

billt33, Baddy145, becky156 and 2 others like this.
  10. Ruthborn

Ruthborn Account Deleted

My first and possibly kinkiest and oldest fantasy I've ever had is of offering myself to be eaten by a gremlin or imp.
    I’d lie awake in my bed at night and imagine that an imp would appear at the bottom of my bed to eat me and after a while of imagining it staring at me I would reach down and open up my pajama bottoms to show it my penis (I never wore underwear under my pajamas) and let it see my penis grow and get hard. After a few more moments of lying there with my penis hard and openly exposed, watching the imp watch me, I would get up into a kneeling position and pull my pants open and down under my butt and I would start thrusting my pelvis forward to offer my dick to the imp.
    Kneeling there on my bed with my pants tucked under my butt and my dick offeringly thrust out into the open air I would imagine the imp crawling forward up to my dick and start sniffing at it inquisitively, it’s hands would brush over my thighs and stomach as it grew bold in inspecting my throbbing childhood and then as it peels back my foreskin with one hand and cups my sack with the other it gives my moist glans a giant, loving lick, like one would lick a favorite ice cream that they haven’t had in years, and then it’s hand guides my boyhood into its many-toothed mouth and it would begin slowly sucking and devouring my penis.
    It must have been quite a sight, me lying on my back in bed, my knees tucked under me, my pants open and pulled down under my butt with my penis pointing straight up into the air, raging hard and throbbing as I gasped and thrusted my hips into the air wantingly. My eyes closed as I imagined the imp continuously swallowing and swallowing my penis; loving and savoring my boyhood, pulling and suckling on my precious penis like the juicy, flavorful meat that it was, and I imagined it killing me the longer it ate me and that its goal was to suck out all of the contents of my balls and that once they were empty and hollow he would hold my sack and suck and push each ball up into my penis and into his mouth and swallow them before then coercing my penis into being the hardest it has ever been and biting off my shaft in its solid entirety (I never imagined that part, but I understood that that was the threat once my balls were empty. Fortunately/unfortunately the fantasy never lasted long enough for that to occur). It would then proceed to eat the rest of my body.
    I came quite a few times, at various points, to this fantasy and then around a decade later I discovered the art of the erotic artist Mad Moomba, whose artworks depicted my fantasy exactly.

On a related note I would sometimes get undressed and go to sleep naked in case the monster under the bed wanted to eat me because I wanted him to be able to see and enjoy my body without any clothes getting in the way.

11. Allinthefamily89

Allinthefamily89 Trusted Member

OMG yesss

12. Sly Von

Sly Von Trusted.Member

Well now, that sure is a thing.

I don't know what to say but feel like I have to say something.

I went from semi-hard to completely soft over the course of reading this so it's obviously not my thing, but I just couldn't pry myself away.

I kinda appreciate it though. So many of the posts here are just "hey I'm a cuck, here's some specific cuckold scenarios I'd like to be in/watch" or "so I like watersports" or just about being slightly slutty, but you, you actually have something weird and disgusting and fascinating to say.

Um, thanks for sharing?

This may be a sign I've seen too much internet today, which is weird because I haven't used the computer at all for like 12 hours. Anyway, I'm gonna go bleach my brain and try to sleep without thinking of this.

D.C. Barnet and lovingincest like this.
  13. Ruthborn

Ruthborn Account Deleted

......You’re welcome, I guess.
    I suspect I had originally developed this kink as a means to get over my fear of “monsters in the closet” and “monsters under the bed”. Funny how the mind works. I definitely wasn’t afraid of such things any more after this kink kicked up.

14. 12Gertad

12Gertad Trusted Member

Cuckold

Baddy145 likes this.
  15. princefox

princefox Trusted Member

I have a big fantasy of being invited to a big family reunion put on by an extremely open family. A buffet of carnal delight, room upon room of delight and passion.

HornyBoy87, Baddy145 and Brutus58 like this.
  16. ajluis0101

ajluis0101 New Member

sons with big cocks gangbang their busty tanned mom while dad is sleeping nearby or busty tanned mom gangbanged by son's stud friends in front of her son

17. Dreams of sisters pussy

Dreams of sisters pussy Account Deleted

One of my kinkiest fantasies is for my sister to become so obsessed with eating and swallowing my cum to the point where for every meal, whether it's at home or out at a restaurant she will pull out my cock and jerk me off onto her food or give me a sloppy blowjob until i cum in her mouth then she spits out and drizzles my cum all over her food from her mouth so that she can savour and enjoy it with every bite while people around us look on. I also love the idea of my sister taking small containers of my cum with her to work and drizzling it over her food at lunch while she talks to her female coworkers and tells them all about how amazing my cum makes her food taste and that they should try it with their own brothers cum.

18. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

given your background, that doesn't seem like a fantasy but a potential option. What is your family's view on inbreeding?

19. LizzyHyde

LizzyHyde Trusted Member

They oppose it. My dad is very aware of the potential health risks and my brother simply doesn't want to have kids.

NicholasY140 likes this.
  20. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

That seems reasonable. For me even if i knew my <hypothetical> kids would be healthy, it seems like an unfair life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.