1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Keepin' it in the family

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by longing4sis, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Q means Queer. Religion, cult, belief system, all in the same realm. I don't know which young guy in my extended family impregnated me, lots of cum was overflowing my cunt every day for several days.

Akbloke likes this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I trust/hope that your family is supportive. I'm still trying to convince my sister that I am not a perv. I am in love/lust with my sister. I have dreamt that I had a child with her. The cover story would have been that it belonged to her husband. Actually, more than one would be better. Currently, I do not have any children. At least, none that I know of. For some reason that comment always angered my mom. Must be a mom thing. REALLY would love to have at least one. (With my sister) As of this posting, she is not into incest. I am trying to open her mind.

villager likes this.
  3. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

My standard advice......find a surrogate sister you can have a LTR and a kid with.

villager and Akbloke like this.
  4. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Better yet...surrogate sister with lonely and un-fucked Mom.

Akbloke likes this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Sounds ideal! I was thinking of becoming a Mormon. The multiple wives thing. And if the wives were actually mother and daughter(s), even better. Especially if the mom would help out in bed to make sure everything was performed "right". Of course she would have to join in. This is the stuff that should be taught in health class in high school. You know, the practical stuff. I believe that more practiced incest would cut down on STD's. Just a thought.

6. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

My birth father lives out there and has a poly lifestyle without the religion...you don't want to be a LDS

Akbloke likes this.
  7. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Questioning if I remember correctly.

8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Unfortunately that's easier said than done.

9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Unfortunately Dracoa, that is the sad truth of it all. And what with the findings of the 5 year Royal Commission into child sexual predation in Australia about to end, then that may very well make it x10 harder to do. They have been charging all sorts of people from the Clergy....to anyone else.

10. Akbloke

Ain't that the truth Dracoa. And with the Royal Commission in Australia about to be finished and the results published, then that task of what Janet suggests of finding a 'surrogate sister' for a LTR has just been made all the more difficult.

11. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Some loving incest families in the USA claim they are nudists but that's only a cover. From everything I've experienced there are tens of millions of bi wymyn and grrls in the USA. The current U.S. population is about 330 million, BTW.

Akbloke and jon beam like this.
  12. Akbloke

With another 1 under construction Janet?

13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I have some knowlege of the practices and beliefs of the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormon). Have no interest in that crap. Just the multiple wives thing. Not interested in the polyamorous life either. I just want a stable relationship with more than one wife. If that means that one or more wife/wives are a blood relative, so be it.

Some abbreviations I can figure out. Some I can't. What does LTR stand for. I'll probably kick myself when I see the answere.

14. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Population of the USA has been growing by close to 3 million / year for decades. The East Coast and West Coast are now occupied by sprawl suburbs of various sizes stretching hundreds of miles up and down the Coasts, most with their own police forces. The police can't keep up with the population growth, so it's not that hard to stay off their radar. If you don't collect and share intimate family photos and don't do anything overt with non-family members they don't know your loving incest family exists. There are at least ten mid-day pussy parties and other bi F fun activities for bi soccer Moms near where I live, most in bi F friendly spas, health clubs, etc.

15. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

LTR means long term relationship.

16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

OK, let the kicking commence!

17. Akbloke

Janet: I was referring to the one under construction in your Tummy.......LOL

18. Daddy_Rob55

Daddy_Rob55 Trusted Member

Since 1970 marriage is allowed in the Netherlands between cousins en between uncle/aunt and their cousins.. Since than a few political parties tried to repeal this, but without success. It is not considered a big problem.

Akbloke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.