1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is it just California, or everywhere else as well?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BadDirtyDaddy, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadDirtyDaddy

BadDirtyDaddy Account Deleted

Don't get me wrong! I love my state, it is after all the GOLDEN state. But for people with our fetish or even a slight deviance from the norm people clam up and it's very alienating.

What's it like for everyone else?

2. Negueba First

Negueba First Trusted Member

I guess most places are like that.

3. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Most people are completely intolerant of incest. At best, it isnt discussed. Where we are (wont say), it eould be serious trouble if people knew sis and i had sex, the scandal it would cause aside.

Brotherforsis likes this.
  4. BadDirtyDaddy

BadDirtyDaddy Account Deleted

I'm grumbling because to find a partner that is (as @TriadSibling put it very aptly) tolerant of ones feelings it's going to be impossibly hard for most of us to truly be at peace and ourselves. That's a bleak future indeed.

Akbloke likes this.
  5. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Where I live in the midwest, if they knew about the living arrangement that my sister and I share with my daughter, they would be at our door with torches and pitch forks, ready to burn us at the stake. So California isn't that backwards.

Brotherforsis and Akbloke like this.
  6. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

There might be an enclave of tolerants in the heart of SF or LA. Just steer clear of OC, for sure. Mind you, I’m certain it happens there just as much as anywhere else.

7. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

I think the whole world doesn't believe incest is healthy they think that it's "a sin" to have sex with family yet if you read the bible Adam and Eve were technically father and daughter and they had incest that's how their kids came about and they even had sex with their kids that's how the whole world came to be so therefore incest SHOULDN'T be considered "wrong" or "illegal" in fact it should be legalized

curiousFred and cummunion like this.
  8. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

There are some places on earth where it isn't condemned - just frowned upon. Mostly outside the good ol' U.S. of A. in places like Russia, and some of the EU countries.

9. Danny Boy 1966

While the good ol USA may be a little backward on this subject, there are states that allow cousins as long as they are [edit] or 18 and older. The state of Rhode Island says "Consensual incest between people [edit] years old or more is not a criminal offense." the only thing they will not do is let them get married. The states of Missouri and Kansas both allow cousins [edit] or older, they even allow cousin marriage in both states. I researched that several years ago because a cousin and I were thinking about living together before she patched things back up with her husband. Even then she still comes to visit for some fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
  10. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

nice I never thought that you couldn't have incest legally in the good old U>S.A at all nice to know that there's at least a few states that DON'T frown upon it to bad it's not perfectly legal if I become president that's one of the first things I'm going to do is legalize incest for just about ALL ages but by all ages I of course mean [edit] and up I'm NOT stupid enough to where I'd allow anyone under [edit] have it legally there are limits

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
    curiousFred and cummunion like this.
  11. Danny Boy 1966

Look I don't know who edited my post, all I done was quote ages from the state statutes from those 3 states. While I don't condone the age that was edited out it was legal to have said the age since it is law and on the books as such in those 3 states. It's not like I was jumping up and down saying wooo hoooo everybody lets go F crazy.
    Sorry rant over, that edit stung a little.....

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 likes this.
  12. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Here in Canada, at a quick glance so far incest seems to be solely a Federal matter :

155 Incest :​
    • (1) Every one commits incest who, knowing that another person is by blood relationship his or her parent, child, brother, sister, grandparent or grandchild, as the case may be, has sexual intercourse with that person.

• Marginal note: Punishment

(2) Everyone who commits incest is guilty of an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 14 years and, if the other person is under the age of (sweet xx) years, to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of five years.

• Marginal note Defence

(3) No accused shall be determined by a court to be guilty of an offence under this section if the accused was under restraint, duress or fear of the person with whom the accused had the sexual intercourse at the time the sexual intercourse occurred.

• Definition of brother and sister

(4) In this section, brother and sister, respectively, include half-brother and half-sister.
    So for one thing, I've seen no restrictions regarding cousins. But, this is the first time that I've looked it up, so there may be some other factors that I've overlooked.

13. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

That would be me.

cummunion and Danny Boy 1966 like this.
  14. Bigbronsis

Bigbronsis Trusted Member

California? California is VERY alienating. Esp Southern Cal. LA, aka tinsel town. I relocated out of Cal. Cal isn't as bad as NV or esp AZ, but it is still a very existential state in general. Sounds like you are in a no exit situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.