1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

InsDream channel on telegram

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RikkiWysardi, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RikkiWysardi

RikkiWysardi Trusted Member

I created a channel on telegram called InsDream. You can find it by doing a browser search for t.me/InsDream or if you already have telegram doing a global search for InsDream. Not sure what I can use as a logo or what I should post on there but if anybody has any suggestions contact me there at ManOfTheStreet

Please note that this chat group has no formal connection with Ins-dream.com. CM

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019
  2. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

Just joined but can’t seem to message

3. RikkiWysardi

Yeah only admins can post in channels I have a group too but it is private so I can’t post a link here. Message ManOfTheStreet on Telegram for invite to group

4. RikkiWysardi

Changed my username there to rikkiw. Message t.me/rikkiw for invite to group where you can message others

5. RikkiWysardi

This telegram app in concerned about your privacy. Everything is sent in blocks. One block going to one country, another block to another country, another block to another country. So far 0mb Of data has been given to any third party or government. They’d have to go through all the governments court systems to get subpoenas for the data. You can read about their privacy policy at Telegram.org

6. RikkiWysardi

If you join the channel nobody but the admins can see the members. And I’m the only admin there now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.