1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Incest Video Game ~ Discussion Thread?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabe Garza, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabe Garza

Gabe Garza I Love Mommy

You’ve secured a job in the local laboratory. Use the tools in the lab to help five girls fall in love with you!

The story is dependent entirely on player action. Will you go to the party with the cute girl from the lab? Or maybe you want to stay home and cuddle with your stepsister? All girls are open for your corruption, and you’ll always get a second chance at those choices. There will always be new parties, and the girls aren’t escaping to the mountains!

The writing conveys the progression of the corruption perfectly. At first, your stepsister will run out of the room when she catches you jerking off. Take your time, talk about sex, get her comfortable with sexual topics. Soon, she’ll be interested to learn more! Outside of erotic content, the writing shines all the same. Each character has their own personality traits and motivations. They feel human.

There’s a 120-day deadline to your internship at the lab. Once the days are up, the game will present you with choices on your future. Will you continue working in the lab? Will you take control and become the man of the house? The choice is yours!

The level of detail put into each ending is incredible. As a result, every choice you make has dramatic weight behind it.

[​IMG]

Link to a website with a blog & store removed. DO NOT POST LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE AGAIN - CM
    Who else has played this? I seriously think you guys will like it! :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019
    IsoUser likes this.
  2. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

My daughter gets jealous of fl3shlight in shower. She reminds me of my mom actually saying don't waste it come here but her and I play together

cummunion likes this.
  3. peterbitcoin

peterbitcoin Trusted Member

nice games

4. Gabe Garza

Gabe Garza I Love Mommy

Thank you! I really hope you enjoy my recommendations! :)

5. sentinel13

sentinel13 Trusted Member

I loved this one. I really wish there were more like it.

Gabe Garza likes this.
  6. Gabe Garza

Gabe Garza I Love Mommy

I might be able to suggest more ~ what was your favorite part? The Sister Stuff or Mommy stuff? :)

sentinel13 likes this.
  7. visarium66

visarium66 Trusted Member

Very nice games

8. sentinel13

sentinel13 Trusted Member

Oh I like both, but Mom-stuff is definitely my favorite.

9. Kingcock42

Kingcock42 Trusted Member

this game looks fascinating i should give it a try

10. _bolek_

_bolek_ Trusted Member

there is more game like this :)
    this one is actually 1y old :)

i recommend this:
    Dating my Daughter (its not finished yet but author is planning to finish in few more version)
    Man of the House (i think it will be finished in few more version)
    Parental Love (almost finished)
    Daughter For Dessert (finished)
    Dreams of Desire (finished)
    Dreaming of Dana (finished)

Some of games need Incest Patch (initially game was incest but then Patreon rule changed ... but creators shared patch that re-enable content :))

11. danndduke

danndduke Trusted Member

Summertime Saga is one ofthe very good games out there.

12. asdftw2005

asdftw2005 Trusted Member

It is nice

13. genericc616

genericc616 Trusted Member

Lust epidemic - game made by NLT media which have some awesome comics and previous games on the right theme for this site.

Also requires a patch and has a few character that aren’t family but does have the PC’s Mother. Still it’s enjoyable with nice animations and getting updates every two weeks, so might be worth a look

14. wadwad

wadwad Trusted Member

Cool game

15. Wonton7510

Wonton7510 New Member

Just finished dating my Daughter chp 3. The game is not complete but very enjoyable. I like were chp3 is heading. Cant wait for update or its completion.

16. Wonton7510

Wonton7510 New Member

Summertime Saga is a very addictive and fun game. Lots of mini storylines and keeps you thinking and always gets me excited.

17. Rodney H.

Rodney H. New Member

If yall are interested the way I find games like those I get them from f95zone just make an account and then go to latest updates. There you can find games you are interested in. You can put up to 5 tags to find a game of your liking, also check by most popular, most likes, and from a-z title wise. I like a few Waifu academy which has a half-sister and real mother. The MC is actually cool and not this nervous loser that just gets pussy handed to him. Ecchi Sensei which has dad and daughter. Two real daughters, and one step daughter. Where you're a teacher at their school. Those aren't completed. The ones that i've played that I have are My Little Sister can't possibly have a hemorrhoid, LoveTriangleTrouble (One real sister, and one step sister), the secret sorrow of siblings. (Which contains NTR even though you do the NTRing against your brother who your sister fell in love with at first. This one probably wouldn't recommend honestly but who knows some people might be able to not get mad by it.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2019
  18. genericc616

genericc616 Trusted Member

Yeah F95zone is my go to with, bit of an odd one since it's technically piracy but gives you a chance to try a more recent build of games which can sometimes convince a few people to support.

On a more relevant note sorted the games tagged with incest and sorted by most liked and got a few which haven't been mentioned which I'll list below.

Milf City - 2 sisters and a Mom with a decent amount of content, [patch required]. - Made by ICSTOR who has a decent amount of games on topic.
    F.I.L.F. - I believe this stands for Family I'd like to Fuck - Sister, Mother, Aunt and Cousin[patch required]. - Made by ICCreations who also has some older games on topic

Sisterly Lust - 2 sisters and a Mom [patch required] - on it's 20th version so has a decent amount of content
    Town of Passion - Mom and Aunt - No patch needed you set the character relationship with the MC - I've got a soft spot for the art style of this game
    Zombie Retreat - Mom, Sis, Aunt? - Same dev as Town of Passion but a different artist

There's a lot more, but the above ones were the main one's I've enjoyed that hadn't already been mentioned.

Hope you enjoy

19. Gary Larsen

Gary Larsen Trusted Member

Nice game

20. _bolek_

_bolek_ Trusted Member

@genericc616 F95zone its not exactly piracy because game developers by them self put game there.

by the way, yes F95zone is i think best site when you cane find this kind of game :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.