1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Incest Erotica Audiobooks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by incestant, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incestant

incestant Trusted Member

Does anyone know of any site that has a collection of incest erotica in audiobook format? I know literotica has an audio section to its stories, but those are mostly just recordings of dirty talk or people moaning (not casting aspersions if that’s your thing) but that’s not what I’m looking for. I’m a podcast fiend. With my work it helps to have something to listen to to pass the time quicker. That’s how I got into podcasts. I’ve experimented with loading written incest stories into apps that read from text in a digital voice, but I haven’t yet found a digital voice that sounds realistic enough to not negate all sexuality by sounding like a robot. So I searched a bit for audiobooks in this genre and found a 2 mp3s that were each a little over 2 hours long. They were both collections of very short stories and they were both pretty bad. Like bad bad, not Michael Jackson-cool bad. I thought maybe there would be some on here since we seem to have a pretty massive library of content that I’m absolutely loving, but if there is, I haven’t found it yet. Just wanted to know if anyone is aware of any sites that house a library of this material, or if you have some personally and would be willing to share it by either posting it here or sent it to me directly. Thanks, I love you guys.

2. rookie1255

rookie1255 Trusted.Member

Search reddit gonewildaudio

3. Spectre

Spectre Trusted Member

I think it would be awesome to produce some original audio work like that. My background is in TV and video production, but that also includes sound design and production. I've done some audio work for radio before, but the idea of producing some good quality audio fiction sounds intriguing. If anyone is out there in the upstate South Carolina area and thinks they'd like to read some hot fiction into a microphone for me, hit me up. We'll make it happen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.