1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Incest computer games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rikkybaby, Sep 18, 2018.

1. rikkybaby

rikkybaby Trusted Member

Does anybody know where to find good hardcore incest computer games?

2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Moderator Staff Member

Honestly I've never seen any.

3. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

Depends on what exactly you are meaning by hardcore. Also, several of the people developing some of the games I know of had to go back and take the blatant incest references out due to them using Paetron to fund the development; and that site started cracking down on the ToS violations in that area.

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Neophyte Moderator Staff Member

Try "Summertime Saga".

5. Alex10

Alex10 Trusted Member

Just downloaded, hope it is a fun game

6. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

It is fun, but they had to rewrite the Incest portions due to Paetron. So what was your mother and sister is now your landlady and her other tenant, your aunt is now your landlady's sister or friend (forget which), and your friend's mother is now his landlady. If you go in knowing that you can rather easily see how things were meant to be; and if they ever get the chance to later they will put the incest back in.

Brutus58 and Alex10 like this.
  7. Alex10

Alex10 Trusted Member

Seem to have some script error, but still fun as I completed few storeyline

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. somebodySomeone

somebodySomeone Trusted Member

9. 23shadow

23shadow Trusted Member

Summertime saga has several incest patches that reword the characters to the original, the developer makes it easy for the modders, patreon slammed down pretty hard on all incest related items so to survive he tweaked the game.

10. TriadSibling

Anyone into text adventures, or gamebooks?

I realize they're a dying breed, but I've often thought about making an incest-themed text adventure or gamebook. The only thing that has stopped me is not knowing if there's even interest in it.

Rufus likes this.
  11. cummunion

cummunion Trusted Member

This sounds interesting, but I’m not familiar with text adventure or gamebook.

12. TriadSibling

Text adventures allow the reader to type in what they wish to do, or where they want to go. Gamebooks are just like regular books, but you click on an option to change the narrative.

cummunion likes this.
  13. cummunion

cummunion Trusted Member

Thank you, TS!
    It turns out that I am familiar with these, just didn’t know how they were called. I am definitely interested.

TriadSibling likes this.
  14. Richard Berg

Richard Berg New Member

Thanks !! I will try that one!

Neophyte likes this.
  15. Neophyte

Neophyte Moderator Staff Member

From what I am seeing here. It looks they modified the game and you will need to patch it to get back to the incest version.

TriadSibling likes this.
  16. TriadSibling

That's what I've heard as well, but the good news is, apparently the creator of the game made it easy for modders to do that, because they didn't like being censored like they were (which is why it was changed at all).

Neophyte likes this.
  17. elzorro

elzorro Trusted Member

You guys should try Sex And Sex Again (SASA). It's a text game.
    http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/synyax_wje6ktsxfheue2q/sex-and-sex-again-alpha-ver-002
    (you need to have an account in that page, but that's easy)

It's a game about a guy who (magically somehow) travels back in time when he was young living with his family.
    From that point, you can choose who to pursuit in order to have sex (mother, sister, friend, etc.)
    What's really great about this game is that it has a ton of choices / branches so there's a lot of replay value in it.
    The bad news is that it is abandoned BUT the path of the mother is almost finished.

18. TriadSibling

Interestingly enough, I have both Quest and Squiffy. Squiffy is the gamebook creator I personally use, and is what my current adult interactive fiction book is being made from.

Since it seems they're not against incest-themed text games, I may put mine on it (very unsure on that, though).
    But yes, a lot of text-based games on that site seem to be unfinished. I personally wouldn't upload anything unfinished, but then most of my works are totally secret until they're done. :D

elzorro likes this.
  19. juses

juses Trusted Member

Zone95 has loads, you should be able to find ones for your preferences