1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

IN REGARDS TO "LIKES!"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

I am from an extended multi-generational bi incestuous family and some (not all) family members are home-schooled while pregnant and otherwise because the education system just does not understand us.

Hairypervman4, annab2 and allison17 like this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Uh...um.... what does that have to do with giving and receiving likes??? :)

LaHotJoe and annab2 like this.
  3. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Janet, I was raised the same way, but we never used words like, gay, bisexual, hetero, homo, or lesbian for our affectionate love for one another. Because it was all about our family bonding together, we just showed love and affection amongst ourselves, we watched when we were younger, and became much more discreet as we aged. We don't call names and we don't tell anyone of the basis of our encounters! We simply knew it as "Giving Affections!" Perhaps, you are searching in the wrong portion of our wonderful Forum. I would suggest the "Real Experiences or Incest Advice" Forums if you wish to discuss your lifestyle more in depth. At the present you are in the General Discussion Forum, which is not as specific, but more of a "Catch-all" type of Forum! I hope you find what you are looking for here at IB, if you have any questions, contact one of our many Staff Members to put you onto the proper trail of what you legally seek! Enjoy our Forums ambiance and diversity!

:)Anna

4. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

This is the 21st Century, 2017, not 1977, when my extended family was "under the radar" I also question the depiction of loving bi families herein...the "44 year old mother" posting should be the model of what appears here, not the exception.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  5. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

And, what's "wrong" with family members having fun in bed together Saturday mornings instead of watching stupid cartoons on TV while Dad was off playing golf with his girlfriends in another state?

annab2, Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  6. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

This thread is about whether or not you press the Like button on other people's posts. The others are saying "Why are you talking about detail of your family relations in a thread meant to discuss pressing the Like button". They are suggesting for you to check out the other sections where you may find posting threads more inline with what you seem to want to discuss. Also your response here is getting heated and we do not allow flaming posts anywhere in the Forum. Your comment about spending Saturday morning in bed instead of watching cartoons, can imply those involved are young and any mention of that will get you permanently Banned. If you want to rant about thing, go to the "Fucking-fuck Thread", if you want to talk about your family experiences go to the "Real Experience" section. Be sure to follow the Forum Rules, they will be enforced.

Gracui, allison17 and annab2 like this.
  7. annab2

Thank you, Neo! It must be culture shock, I was being very polite in my redirection message, you just never know what will do it, or not do it for other people! Sometimes, it's more or less a gamble when you try to assist folks that haven't bothered to read the RULES here at IB! :)

LaHotJoe, allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  8. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Just saying there are families that don't like to watch cartoons Saturday mornings and people who aren't turned on by cartoons of wymyn with perfect bodies wearing thigh-high stockings. That's all.

9. Neophyte

Thank you for your explanation. You should understand that there are multiple viewpoints and opinions here at IB. There will be sections you may like and sections you don't like. It's up to you which section you gravitate too. ;)

10. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

I gravitate to "My 44 year old Mom", 'cause it's real.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Very good explanation Neo.

AngelCry, annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  12. LaHotJoe

LaHotJoe Trusted Member

I love the dislike button in real life idea. That could be at times very handy. Good one.

annab2 likes this.
  13. AngelCry

AngelCry Trusted Member

Sorry, I'm new to this. I will need to research this. What do you mean we need to keep our likes above five? And do we get to like others as much as we want? Does liking something take away our likes? And what do you mean to spend them? Sorry, I'm a newb, so any info is great. Thank you:)

14. Neophyte

There is no minimum or maximum on the number of likes you can give or receive. Likes are just that. It indicates to the poster that you like what they posted or if yourself, that others liked what you posted. Its the same as in FaceBook, it doesn't really affect your status. There is a limitation on the number of posts that you make. In order to achieve Trusted Member status you need a minimum of 5 posts.

annab2 and AngelCry like this.
  15. AngelCry

AngelCry Trusted Member

Thanks a lot for the info. I just signed up and don't know much about this site. So any information I get is quite helpful:)

allison17, annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  16. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Look here: New Member Forum Access for more information.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  17. annab2

We used to have a forty-five (45) day waiting period for our new members to adjust and assimilate, we've shortened that period to just fifteen (15) days! It takes a while for newer members to process our site's, multi-faceted nature!

:)Anna

AngelCry and allison17 like this.
  18. fatfreddy

fatfreddy Trusted Member

Good to know

19. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Keys to Happiness.jpg = :)

annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  20. annab2