1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

If You've Done Incest, Have You Stopped Or Continued?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindBlaze82, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbob2003

jimbob2003 Account Deleted

Me and my sis stopped due to marriages, kids, exc....we had a 2 month affair if you can call it that around 2007. It made a great excuse with her needing yardwork done, errands, exc. while her husband was at work. Never pursued it after that.

2. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Still active and looking to add more to the mix

Hood likes this.
  3. little ricky

little ricky Account Deleted

Stopped decades ago, unfortunately. I was heavily involved with my sis, bro, and several cousins, both male and female. But time and distance put all that to an end. I tried to interest my son, and he was into it for awhile, but eventually decided it wasn't for him, and I can respect that. But incest junkie that I am, I now rely on the net to get my fix and chat with like-minded ppl. :)

Hood likes this.
  4. C Duncan

C Duncan Account Deleted

My father and I stopped 10 years ago, when he moved away with my step mother. They are now getting divorced and he is moving back home again. I wonder if things might carry on as before.

5. Activebimom

Activebimom Account Deleted

It started with my son first, but it was so good it contituned and I even started it with my daughter

Julius Plaesar, Hood and Lars Hansen like this.
  6. Timbo101

Timbo101 Trusted.Member

I don't know if you feel happy to reply, but I've just found this, and I'm curious to know what part your mom plays (if any) in your incestuous pleasures.
    Great stories, by the way.
    Thanks,
    Tim

Carol and Hood like this.
  7. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Would love to hear about how it goes with your Dad. Let us know if he's still interested. Sounds like maybe you are.

Carol and Hood like this.
  8. Hood

Hood Trusted Member

Way to go;)

9. Hood

Hood Trusted Member

,,,,I am so jealous:)

10. Hood

Hood Trusted Member

.....lucky bastard:),,,sounds like your wife might be interested in a threesome with your sister.

11. Hood

Hood Trusted Member

,,,,,should have a child together, everyone would think its between her and her husbby/bf.

12. jerrya

jerrya Trusted Member

XX years this coming May. Love my mom.

Horny of my mommy and jerrilynn like this.
  13. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

May 18, 199X. A Saturday. It is still the most amazing day of my life, other than your birth.

14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Sorry gang, Edited your posts, Implied Underage.

jerrilynn likes this.
  15. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Didn't think about that. But I'm not sure how one could imply an age by just giving dates. It could have been his 18th birthday. But I bow to your ruling.

16. Curmudgeon

No bowing necessary.
    Jerry's birthdate and age is displayed in his profile.
    A little math is all that's needed.

jerrilynn likes this.
  17. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Oh!! Of course. Duh! Must have had a blond, or senior, moment. Or both. Lol. Thanks, Curmudgeon.o_O

Akbloke likes this.
  18. brant23

brant23 Trusted Member

Mom started jerking me at XXX years old, and it quickly led to total sex. It continues today, 40 years later, with Mom and my wife of 25 years!

19. Curmudgeon

I edited your post to remove an age.
    Mentioning an age under 18 is forbidden by forum rules.
    Please read the FORUM RULES before posting again.

20. pippo03197

pippo03197 Trusted Member

It is not in our minds. We live our relationship as a good game. A game of pleasure and passion, but we do not want our relationship is discovered by others. My sister has her life and I have mine. When we can we find ourselves in our home to live our emotions. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.