1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Thank you. I'm mostly recovered. Just a persistent cough, but that's it.

2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

I am prepping for my C-T tomorrow, I don't know what to expect, most probably extreme nausea, uncontrolled vomiting, and more pain than I've ever endured before during my short life on this planet! Will I lose my beautiful flowing blonde locks and every other hair besides... Well, it's a huge looming probability... I can count on becoming frail and weak and easily suffer infections. Will I moan, sob, and cry? Probably not! But I will try to have faith, a good sense of humor, and keep a song in my heart! I have no regrets, I've never done a dirty to anyone, that goes for unintentional hurt as well unless they were sanctioned as enemies of the nations (First Nations-Canada-USA)

Our Christian Legacy (Praying Indians)
    We were practicing Christians. Well before there was the USA!
    I am a descendant of Hendrick Auputamut, Sage (Sachem) Prophet and Chief of the Turtle Clan of the Mohegan-Mohican Stockbridge-Munsee Band of the Iroquois Nation! My true name is "Shining Spirit" (Sumowi Wucogah) but as a child, I was known as "Dancing Turtle" (Toyupahs Mutahkawin!) and when I was a soldier "Warrior Singer" (Waskitop Kittomawin) but only in venerated Warrior Ceremonies! I do not fear death, but will fight to keep living in this world! I am a child of many nations and possess a very diverse lineage from the "waters that are never still" and from across the sea! Some people here know of those other connections from across the sea because they are my most loyal and the truest of friends! Many are Mentors, who have my allegiance and implicit trust, I consider them as members of my innermost family and I bear great love for them all!

:)Anna

I will return when I am able to, and at the very least, just to check in!
    Hugsnkisses-1.gif Hugsnkisses-1.gif Hugsnkisses-1.gif Hugsnkisses-1.gif
    happy-thoughts10k.jpg
    HugsSnoopy-21.jpg
    Hugsnkisses-6.gif Hugsnkisses-6.gif Hugsnkisses-6.gif Hugsnkisses-6.gif

villager, Neophyte and Akbloke like this.
  3. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Good luck and good healt sweet lady. I will have my fingers crossed for you!!

annab2 likes this.
  4. annab2

What was supposed to happen, did not transpire, as planned... I was prepared to follow through and possessed the resolve. When I conferenced with my Oncology Physician, just before "Chemo" was scheduled to start.

Today, at my appointment with my Medical Oncologist, they found evidence of a Chromosomal Abnormality or defect. So, they've scrubbed the "C-T" for now. I will follow a different regimen instead, as a trial aimed at ridding my bone marrow and blood of those irregularities and abnormalities! This was a chance, to allow my body to correct itself with a tiny push or a little nudge to my genomes! By using a restricted use "tightly resourced pharmaceutical, that is usually administered to Myeloma patients and on rarest of occasions to people with my distinct problematic dilemma. Its brand name is REVLIMID (lenalidomide) It has a link to thalidomide. It may work, as (76%) of patients respond favorably, but if it doesn't show improvement, then the "Chemo" will be back on my schedule!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for the heads up.

villager and annab2 like this.
  6. annab2

Apparently, I'll have to wait for a short time, to match an acceptable profile!o_O

7. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

get well soon:)

annab2 likes this.
  8. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

You're our special Anna.....and very acceptable to us just as you are. However we all have hearts and prayers with you, however long it takes.

leon Phillips, villager and annab2 like this.
  9. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Well my friend when it does start you will get sick to your stomach. What wIll help you believe it or not. Is have some warm 7up it will help take the nausea away. I have been there and done that.

kool69, villager and annab2 like this.
  10. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Good luck as you venture into the world of medical science. May they find a cure that will bring you back to good health. You will continue to be in my prayers.

annab2 likes this.
  11. annab2

Neo, I know where you're coming from, my Bro/Hub is an Engineer too!:rolleyes:

Libbyz likes this.
  12. Libbyz

Libbyz Trusted Member

Hey annab2. My hopes and prayers are with you. I know you will beat it. Just as I won my fight. So God bless and take care.

Akbloke, leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  13. Libbyz

Libbyz Trusted Member

Glad to hear your bro/hub is with you. My bro/hub was there for me also during those hard times when held my hair as I threw up. He loved me and loves me so much that with his help and love I beat my cancer and we now have a beautiful healthy son. All our love.

leon Phillips, Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  14. annab2

Libbyz,
    Thank you for your encouraging comments, they are very much appreciated!:)

15. annab2

I tender my resignation under medical advice!
    LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif LOL-ANGEL1.gif
    "Come on Angels, take me home!"

MLN1932 likes this.
  16. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

The Angels can wait because you are home with us.

17. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Anna, you were one of the main reasons I was here. I miss you.

Get well girl.

:(

leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  18. annab2

Thank you, so much for the very kind remarks, but the restricted usage medication that I need to take will invariably turn me into a drooling idiot, and that I cannot abide, with being stripped of the little intelligence and wit that I've been blessed to possess, it's far too much for me to bear!

It's for the best reasons, that I don't provide further degradation to IB, just for the vanity of being here! If I make it through the upcoming therapeutical sessions, I may come back to visit!

(It is all dependent on... If I retain my current mental faculties!)

I had a Cerebral event on the 24th of February 2015 and lost a full two-thirds of my vocabulary along with several foreign tongues. It really frightens me, having to embrace my becoming a dullard! Don't get me wrong, most people are highly intelligent in their given field, in other words, I firmly believe that everyone possesses both the ability and the drive to be a genius in their own right!

I was raised in an extended family of academians and received an ongoing educational exposure at home! We experienced an amped up super Montessori type of education, learning was fun, and non-stop, my Pater held several functional Doctorates, but primarily he was an Anthropologic Psychologist. He was in high demand worldwide, so our family accompanied him on every one of the International Lecture Circuits! He worked with many of the great minds of his day, Heck! He even had a man-crush on Thor Heyerdahl and was a supplicant to many of "Uncle Thor's" research projects! (The first book that I ever read was Thor Heyerdahl's "Kon-Tiki!")

The rest of my family were highly educated in their own right, too! I highly suspect that we were involved in a "Control Group" experiment because of all of the different aspects of our affectionate and educational perspicacity!

"To die, to sleep - To sleep, perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub, For in this sleep of death what dreams may come..." :rolleyes:

(William Shakespeare, Hamlet)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  19. shatterhand

shatterhand long time incestuous perv.

hope things go well for you Anna. Take care.

leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  20. annab2

The Rx arrives tomorrow, so I will be out of the loop for a time... I'll be back
    to check on Y'all later on, when I will hopefully start to feel better!
    :):D:rolleyes:

:)
    Anna

villager, Akbloke and leon Phillips like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.