1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Dear Anna, I cannot believe it has come to this.
    Strange we have never met, yet I feel your pain.
    I am old and fairly cynical, but I am sitting here in tears thinking of what you must be going trough.
    You are much too young to go so soon.
    May God bless you on your journey.
    Love Fred.

2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

(it's hot) I've been released from that Healthcare Facility.
    I am planning to spend some quality time with my family (Our Jim, my
    Bro/Hubby!)
    Nothing equates to the quality time
    that we spend with our family's!

Anna (annab2)
    awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. annab2

(GMason1313) In my case all of the shimmering bubbles are translucent!

May your blessings be plentiful!
    ILU-WAND1.gif
    Anna (annab2)
    blow-kiss.gif

4. annab2

(kool69) I've always admired your style!

Anna (annab2)
    happy-alien-cyclops-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. annab2

Getting a bit tired now. So, perhaps I'll be back tomorrow!

Anna (annab2)
    cuddle1.gif

6. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

My heart goes out to you, Anna. At least you are surrounded by loved ones, that is what is important.

7. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I'm back on the internet (for a while)....

My sweet precious little Lady....
    I'm trying to imagine this world without you and your wonderful witty comments and bright outlook.
    It's not easy to do.
    Your Jim has been such wonderful support for you over the years and has been all that you could ask for in a husband....Bless him, oh Lord.
    Fred has said it, and I reiterate it: You are far too young to go so soon - it is your parents who are supposed to go first, and I feel like a a father to you. I'm so proud of you.

8. villager

villager Trusted.Member

All I can say is , thank you so much for being the great caring person that you are . I hope I can say that we , the people that you touched here with your word's and thought's . we will have you in our prayers . remember you are the one and only "Annab2". god speed .

9. annab2

10. annab2

My Gunner, You know of my feelings for you already. You've been a Mentor and a spiritual guide for me ever since we first met here at IB, almost five years ago. You are much stronger than a Father figure to me. I've always loved you because you're representative of everything that I love about life. Integrity and loyalty are your strongest suits, you possess no weak points at all. Our families have both sprouted from the same deep and rich Lancastrian soil, as did the Tudor's.

You are now and have always been a consummate gentleman towards me. It doesn't really how long a persons life is on this Earth. What matters most is how well a person lives their life and how they treat other people!

If I ever did have to pick a Father, you would hands down be my first choice, as my Dad! Remember this well, because you have been within my inner circle of trust longer than anyone else at IB. Of course, I reiterate that truth to you practically every time we speak together privately.

I will miss you, (My Stouthearted Man) most of all! I shall miss everyone at IB, but I will most certainly miss you the most!

:)~Anna~:D
    Your daughter by choice!
    ;):cool::)
    girl-blowing-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

villager, oldman681, Akbloke and 4 others like this.
  11. annab2

"villager" You are "Special" too!

Anna
    :):D;)

leon Phillips and joep like this.
  12. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

God bless you Anna.

curiousFred likes this.
  13. annab2

"Fred!" By incorporating Love and Faith along with a tolerable measure of good spirit. I've tended to utilize all of my accumulated knowledge and that magnificent wisdom that was contributed by all of my many Mentors (Including you!) Which you have freely provided to me, whether, or not you've known it. All of you have enabled my happiness, throughout my shortened but wonderful life here. With a majority of the time spent here, by laughing, crying, and commiserating together with each other through IB's camaraderie have always managed to fully enliven me.

Fred, don't worry about my pain because I've been dealing with it since Afghanistan. Although my injuries were quite extensive, I consciously limit any usage of any Narcotics. I treat my pain as relative and I can deal with it without using any Narcotics. I would rather keep my mind clear and unhindered. My ability to continue to have cognitive thought is a much more precious commodity for me personally.

Additionally, with my having been introduced and exposed to actual combat, and other extreme situations has all enabled me to face the inevitable. All of these idiosyncrasies enlisted above, coupled with a razor wit, from places unknown, and an extremely wicked dry sense of humor.

I do not fear death because of everything that I've written above. No one will ever have advance knowledge of their hour of passing. So, I'll just continue living until my time comes...

I just underwent a Bone Marrow Biopsy... The results weren't too encouraging. My Bone Marrow is all dried up. So, my immediate future will now be rife with Transfusions of (AB Positive) Platelets and Raw Blood. No tears, please! Instead, focus on our time spent together on this Forum and remember our laughter and good times! So, I'll hang around here, as long, as you will let me!

~Anna~ (annab2)
    :):D:cool:;):rolleyes:

14. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Are you back at Kootenai Health?

curiousFred likes this.
  15. annab2

I'm back home for now! Still alive and kicking, my bloodwork does show some marginal improvement, but it's way too early to predict anything specific.

Anna

16. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Dear Anna, I have never been religious, but I pray for you to get well again and to live a long and happy life.

annab2, Brutus58 and villager like this.
  17. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Dear Anna. My thoughts are with you. The family will pull you through.

[​IMG]

Martin

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Gracui, curiousFred, annab2 and 2 others like this.
  18. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Bloody Marvelous......

You keep fighting that Damned BIG 'C' Anna....

Bless the Lord: If ever there was a little fighter who deserved to live and grow strong it would have to be this wonderful person....
    Always looking on the Bright side of life...

(Yeah, I know - Taken from the Monty Python guys....and the Life of Brian.

19. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Annab2 , you have to look to your family and spend time loving them , I can only pray that you feel a lot better every day . believe in yourself and your family .
    again , I can only give you all my best wish's and prayers .

20. joep

joep Trusted.Member

Screenshot_20190610-111926_Google.jpg

Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.