1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I've just heard from a Princess:
    She Loves you and sends her very best wishes to you.
    Her prayers are for you each and every day​

Ajua, villager, annab2 and 2 others like this.
  2. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Anna I'm sorry to hear of your health issues. You continue to be in my prayers every day. Hopefully remission is just around the corner for you.

annab2 likes this.
  3. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

There is always hope in my heart for everyone!

HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif

Anna (annab2)

Kypte, Akbloke and Danny Boy 1966 like this.
  4. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

It makes me so sad, hearing about your ongoing battle for life.
    Do you get the proper treatment ? I understand health care in America is only for the rich.
    All my best wishes and prayers for you, dear Anna.

villager, Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
  5. Akbloke

If I could just reach out through the ethernet and give that precious little Lady a great big HUGG.....

villager, Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
  6. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

Oh !! Hope you are better now. Sending prayers for good health.

7. annab2

Fred, you've been reading the wrong written material again. There is proper Healthcare for everyone here in America. I am neither rich, nor poor. However, I am a 100% disabled Veteran, so I shouldn't have to sell off any of my land holdings to cover any of my medical bills. I've always pulled my own weight and I am using the same process to cover any or all of my healthcare expenditures.

I live on inherited lands, and yes, some of those lands will go into our Tribal Holdings should I not recover and the rest will be inherited by my husband who helped me figure all of these high seas of piratical taxation long before I was waylaid by Leukemia.

My Healthcare is the best available and if a better treatment becomes available I have the option of switching to whatever will prolong my life the longest, along with the best quality of life possible per the treatment. Right now, my primary Hematologist, has a medical treatment (which I am on) that may assist my living another 40-60 years, as long as I, continue to take the medicine.

Without the medicine, I have a projected life expectancy of up to maybe four (4) more years, or nil. My Leukemia has been identified as being from a rogue chromosome. So, it is not the type that requires my undergoing Chemo-Therapy because it was found soon enough to provide the treatment that I'm undergoing presently. I still will bear the brunt of regular Leukemia symptoms, so I will be very ill and will promise to stand by it, as absolutely long as, necessity allows or permits. Only about 5% of all Leukemia patients will check the necessary requirements to undergo a treatment of this archetype.

So, apart from being sick all of the time, I am a very lucky young lady of 24 years, who might still be around in the the year 2065 (or when my pert little 32A cups that will mature into a 32-A Long cup! From tassels to tea bags! I will have no room for lumps!

giggle.gif Bee stings to window shades! giggle.gif

Anna (annab2)

happy-alien-cyclops-smiley-emoticon.gif happy-thoughts2.jpg happy-alien-cyclops-smiley-emoticon.gif
    hothot.gif hothot.gif hothot.gif

Heck! I'm still just a one-eyed quadriplegic with Generarlized Dystonia!
    I guess that the Blessings never stop!
    giggle.gif giggle.gif giggle.gif giggle.gif giggle.gif

8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Still have you in my thoughts.

annab2 likes this.
  9. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

Wish to God our adorable friend is back to normal health soon...!

curiousFred, annab2 and Brutus58 like this.
  10. Akbloke

You and me both as well as numerous others on here vjagan. But that Sweet little Lady is not one-eyed about her situation and is realistic enough to know that that is not going to happen anytime real soon. She also knows full well that if I could just wave a magic wand.....

But all that I have for her are my prayers each day and deep love for her. She is a fighter, and will not just roll over and submit to it!! She loves her husband far too much for that. In short: She is a Lady to be proud of.

Cheers

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    curiousFred, annab2, villager and 2 others like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

From We the North, via some good old boys from England - this one's for you.

Honey, you just gotta scrape that shit right off your shoes ...

Bests, bud [​IMG] ... J

villager, oldman681 and annab2 like this.
  12. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Hold your head high and show this illness that it will not and cannot be better than you , you have all the best wish's and prayers that I can send to you , keep up the good fight . ;)

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  13. annab2

I'm very appreciative to everybody who takes the time to wish me well. May your blessings be showered back down upon you, at least a thousand-fold! Words of kindness help to uplift my spirit towards an uncloudy sky. Which tends to cause my heart to soar ever higher. I wish that I had a boundless level of energy to show up here at IB all of the time. I am very grateful that I am able to visit the wee bit that I do.

Anna (annab2)
    Hugsnkisses-6.gif

14. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

We are grateful every time you take the time to post also dear. Always want to hear how you're doing. When you're doing good we can rejoice with you and when you feel down we can commiserate and help lift your spirits. Good or bad we always love to hear from you. For me it brightens my day.

15. Akbloke

I couldn't have said it better Hal. Wouldn't this world be a nicer place if even just half of the women in it were as precious as our Anna?

Hugs and prayers back to you thrice-fold Anna.

16. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

I love you anna b

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  17. annab2

Good Morning IBer's! Valentines Day has come and gone, leaving in its wake in its wake, my Twenty-fifth Birthday! Yeppers! Do I feel like dancing? You best believe that I do! I appreciate that little factoid! I've somehow managed to finagle and securing to create an entirely new ring on this specimen of Giant Sequoia!

rotflmao-5.jpg hothot.gif happy-dancing-elephant-smiley-emoticon.gif happy-alien-cyclops-smiley-emoticon.gif

Newfoundland-1.jpg
    Happy Birthday!

:DAnna (annab2);)

Ajua, villager, Brutus58 and 8 others like this.
  18. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Dear Anna, I wish you didn't need to suffer the way you do, my heart goes out to you.
    You are in my thoughts a lot of time, I wish I could kiss you better.

annab2, villager and Brutus58 like this.
  19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Anna! eating-birthday-cake.gif

20. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Happy birthday Anna! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.