1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Have things gotten better under trump for you?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatham

Hatham Trusted Member

Let me know how things have changed since the 2016 election. For the better or worse? Keep things respectful please.

2. Halfwitt

Halfwitt Trusted Member

Things have been better for me I now have something interesting to watch on tv trump rallies and it is fun to listen to the other side cry and complain. So life is better. I don't know if I have more money in my pocket after us New Yorkers have to pay our fair share in taxes now because we can't get property tax exemptions like we used to but the left wants things to be fair, equal well I guess they really don't want that, listen to them complain about that. Life is good and we are on track for even more in 2020

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  3. sdgjregwhjrsknd

sdgjregwhjrsknd New Member

in my personal life, sure, otherwise no

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  4. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Yep! I take home more money every paycheck and I've used it to make some great home improvements.

He has also done a pretty decent job at shining a spotlight on corruption. The recent situation with creepy uncle Joe is a prime example. Most folks I know see right through the "news" talking points. Is obvious what was going on but it seems nobody in the "news" actually wants to admit it. I find it really quite amazing how many politicians don't want to put American citizens first. Every leader of their respective nation should be looking out for their best interests so why don't US politicians?

I didn't really consider myself a Republican before 2016 because the party had turned into a bunch of losers. There are still tons of Republicans I don't trust and many I just outright despise. Before Trump my strategy was going to be too always vote against incumbents. However, that has changed for the time being. I'll for any politician who will put American citizens first. I'm tired of seeing our country being sacrificed as a sacrament to globalism.

And one last thing. Why is everyone so damn butthurt about pulling troops from Syria? Some of my friends couldn't stop talking about George Bush being a warmonger but they loved to support Obama's wars. It's time that America let the rest of the world figure things out on their own. We would all be better for it.

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Jamie

Jamie Trusted Member

Very much so.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.