1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Had a couple of days off.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by curiousFred, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Missed a few days, because we had our 60th wedding anniversary, a good time was had, no booze was needed.

Brutus58, Insp Gadget, slisse and 2 others like this.
  2. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Congratulations to you and your wife. Long marriages are becoming so rare these days, it's so nice to see a couple that has managed to stick it out with each other.

Brutus58, curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  3. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

_Congrats.gif

curiousFred likes this.
  4. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Nice ... [​IMG]

curiousFred likes this.
  5. curiousFred

Thank you very much for your good wishes, I still remember the very first time I saw my then future wife.
    She was the cousin of my mates girlfriend and we me at a garden party, sat in the cousin's parents
    garden house canoodling, 64 years ago, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, but I admit at that age they were all
    the most beautiful girls and I tried to shag as many as possible of them. With some success.
    Now with old age, Diabetes, Osteo Arthritis, my once famous sex drive has gone somewhere else,
    I seem to have lost interest in females, other than looking at the young and shapely ones.
    To them, of course I am invisible. Being old and ugly now I cannot blame them.
    Such is life.

Brutus58, stepdad22 and Insp Gadget like this.
  6. curiousFred

Last week when shopping waiting for our order to be filled at a shop, I just hugged and kissed my wife.
    There was a couple close by and the woman said loudly: "I want what she is having."
    So I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she was absolutely delighted, we all were.
    Such a rare thing to happen, these day, where everybody seems to hate everybody.
    I think it made the day for a few.
    So I am old and ugly, but I have still got it, whatever it may be. Hehehehehehe

Brutus58, pussycat, stepdad22 and 3 others like this.
  7. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Congratulations .... Keep it up ... hehe

curiousFred likes this.
  8. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Good for you Fred.

:):)

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.