1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

EU Swinger Fest Comes to UK

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

This weekend, 'SwingFields' - Europe's largest Sex Festival - is taking place in England.

The location for this year’s event was revealed last week, using handwritten "SF This Way" signs around Malvern in Worcestershire, about an hour's drive from the Welsh border.

[​IMG]

The site had been a closely-guarded secret, and ticket holders (who pay £170 for couples) are not informed until 48 hours before the festival gets underway.

Drone pictures of the field near the Three Counties Showground (opened by the Queen in 1958) show a red double-decker party bus, and a gazebo covering a collection of double-beds.

[​IMG]

Large hammocks big enough for several people to swing on, have been placed in the centre of the site for attendees to enjoy. Paddling pools have also been set up around the festival area, with a line of chairs nearby so that crowds can watch others make a splash.

Residents nearby say they are happy for the sex festival to go ahead, as long as the revellers don't leave the compound. Sylvia Hartley, 40, said : “ I’m not bothered what they do inside the festival as long as they don’t leave it — but why would they ? "

“The festival was here last year and no one seemed to have any problems. It’s just people having sex in the open air. There are far more unhealthy pursuits people can do. If I wasn’t in a committed relationship I’d be tempted to go along myself.”

That's a link to an article from Wales Online. The Rules and Regulations are interesting, and don't miss the video there - "Accounts of a Swinger in Cardiff".

upload_2019-7-7_7-54-26.png

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.