1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you recall your first orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by niceguy4sure56, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halfwitt

Halfwitt Trusted Member

Why would you try stopping her ? But if you learned it was a great experience

2. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

Honestly I believe I wasn’t exactly sure what was happening and the pressure or sensation was so intense

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Throwacc

Throwacc Trusted Member

Riding/humping my computer chair after getting out of the shower. I'd sort of sit on one corner of the chair so that my balls and gooch would be rubbing/pressed against it and then I'd just stay there suspending myself in mid air while humping/riding/posing on the chair.

Holy fuck the sensations. I wish I had that chair so I could take a trip down memory lane.

horsefeathers2000 likes this.
  4. horsefeathers2000

horsefeathers2000 Account Deleted

My first time was I was undressing after being out in the rain and my penis felt very sensitive. So I started humping my pillow can came very quickly. I would only masturbate by humping with a pillow for a long time. I love that way as it stimulates both my penis and my balls.

5. Longkisses

Longkisses Trusted Member

Yes stroked in my bedroom when I was 12 listening to my parents having sex

6. TheOneWhoSalts

TheOneWhoSalts Trusted Member

After a talk at school, first class of Sex ED, that night was my first.."hands on" experience. I lived in a bit of a sheltered household but it felt great.

7. OneWhoLurks

OneWhoLurks Trusted Member

Nope, but it was definitely me humping the floor.

8. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

I do, Sean had asked my why I was rubbing myself and I told him it felt good. He asked if he could and it felt even better.

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

And I guess that he hasn't stopped..???

10. Eager_Joe

Eager_Joe Trusted.Member

First orgasm when I was alone at home and was watching True Lies. So the first time I came was for Jamie Lee Curtis.

Dane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.