1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you have a preferred word for genitals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoshuaMN, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

Do you have a preferred word for genitals?
    Like what you refer to yours as, Or other peoples

For me i'm not a fan of most of the politically correct or scientific terms.
    I prefer to call a males genitals cock or prick
    And a females genitals as Cunt or twat

I find the harsher words get me hornier.

cummings, Deepdiver, Dane and 2 others like this.
  2. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

I find the word “cunt” very erotic. Particularly when I fantasize about my sister because her cunt is on my mind all the time

Heyall, cummings, Deepdiver and 3 others like this.
  3. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

I enjoy women who talk dirty. And I use harsh words myself. Of course, English isn't my mother's language. But there are many dirty terms in every language.

cummings, Deepdiver and JoshuaMN like this.
  4. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

yea cunt is probably my all time favorite word and body part. And good for you keeping your sisters cunt on your mind to bat it wasn't on your cock ;)
    Agreed if words offend people they have a problem

5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I prefer whom I am with to use either dick or cock, and love to hear a girl use "my pussy" in a sentence.
    Cunt, to me, is too derogatory since I have mainly heard it used as a reference to a really mean or bitchy chick.

6. Vivian

Vivian Trusted Member

So, I have issues saying pussy. I call it a vagina or cunt. When I say pussy it just feels dirty lol

7. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

lol thats cool

Vivian likes this.
  8. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

I guess it depends, in what occasion it is used. For me, during sex pussy sounds much more intimate, but cunt goes well if sex is rougher.
    Normally I prefer word equivalent to pussy, but in my language we have so many for it that it's true meaning is lost in translation, but in english it means pussy. :D

Calist, Vivian, Dane and 1 other person like this.
  9. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

For me it depends on with whom and where we are. In public I use polite almost clinical language. When in a sexual situation, in private, I use the basest crudest language and even call my partner vile names. This is only done with her agreement and must be understood that this is purely histrionics for the purposes of heighten sexual stimulation and game playing. I also get her to call me names too. As soon as we leave that situation we revert to the polite form of address and never use that language in our regular lives.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  10. blueberry_blowfish

blueberry_blowfish Trusted Member

Dongle and cooch. I'll let you guess which is which.

11. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

“Dick” for rougher sex, and “cock” provides a wonderfully salacious, erotic response from me.
    I use “cunt” pretty much exclusively. I wouldn’t use that word derogatorily at woman.

12. joey

joey Trusted Member

junk, or hatchet wound

13. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

My cousin calls my cock her little buddy, as "Does my little buddy want to come out and play." I hope she doesn't mean it literally.

14. Betullabond

Oh, soccerguy, I do hope your cousin is not being literal when she refers to your cock as her "little" buddy.:(

JoshuaMN and curiousFred like this.
  15. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

'
    Well it can rise to the occasion and she does say it with a smile.

curiousFred likes this.
  16. Betullabond

Good, but unlike George Costanza, avoid giving your cousin a treat after getting out of the swimming pool...there's no point in testing fate.;)

curiousFred likes this.
  17. Vitro13

Vitro13 Trusted.Member

I always thought "cunt" was the dirtiest =) "Vagina" is almost sterile.

Shodan79, JoshuaMN and curiousFred like this.
  18. Vivian

Vivian Trusted Member

Cunt definitely is dirty, it has a big stigma around it....I'd honestly rather be called a cunt than a pussy. Lol

19. china99uk

china99uk Trusted.Member

During foreplay and sex using words like 'cock and 'cunt' can add to the moment during more 'normal' conversations I tend to use "boy bitz" or "girly bitz" trying to keep it polite ish

20. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I think the C word is utterly deplorable, will never use it, unless on a politician.

Deepdiver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.