1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do most men prefer girls who have big tits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hot69Daddy, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Joe Regular

Joe Regular Trusted Member

I like them perky and firm size doesn't matter much to me

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  2. Kalixtus

Kalixtus Trusted Member

My mother carries size D around with her and I really love her my oldest sister is a bit more baroque and therefore she has bigger breasts. I think I agree with the opinions of most of you here: Natural breasts are the best but I think also big breasts are something wonderful and you can do a lot of nice things with them. ^^

3. StephenRoussel

StephenRoussel Trusted.Member

Think a small titted girl is very attractive, photo of one will always attract my attention, having said that I am not too choosy, breasts are lovely things, my sister has gorgeous ones with a very pouty nipple.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. 1Bond007

1Bond007 Trusted Member

I like natural and to be honest, small is better.

curiousFred likes this.
  5. Floodwire

Floodwire near....FAR!...wherever you are

i dislike big tits. anything bigger than a b cup is unattractive to me. there are always exceptions to every rule but in general i prefer a and b cups

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    curiousFred and Danny Boy 1966 like this.
  6. ventry

ventry Trusted Member

started out loving big tits but as I got older my preference changed to women with smaller tit with hard nipples. I can't stand the plastic look of some of the "enhanced" sets.

7. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

Personally I’m honestly not into big tits , I prefer them smaller. My sister is the standard I always preferred and she’s barely a c cup and to me that’s about perfect.

8. adnj

adnj Trusted Member

the bigger the better

curiousFred and D.C. Barnet like this.
  9. shelbycobra2010

shelbycobra2010 Account Deleted

No preference in size but love pierced nipples

D.C. Barnet and Brutus58 like this.
  10. CatholickBoy

CatholickBoy Trusted.Member

I depends on the woman or girl, bug tits are ok some times, but I would say I lean toward small tits over all.

11. Roboute

Roboute Trusted Member

i prefer mediu tit and big ass, they are sexy

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Xrike

Xrike Account Deleted

I love big boobs! Love them! I think it was because I was breast feed and my Mother had big breasts.

curiousFred and D.C. Barnet like this.
  13. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

As I have said many times on here and even in this thread, long standing member of the itty bitty titty fan club!!!

14. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

What a quincedents I’m the founding member lol

1Bond007, curiousFred and Zarp like this.
  15. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

You sir founded a most magnificent club lol.

1Bond007 likes this.
  16. Damonkii

Damonkii Trusted Member

To be honest I'm a boob guy, i love all boobs, but for me its about the woman they are on. If she has a great personality that i fit with it doesnt matter what else she has going for her

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  17. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

I wish only small titled breasted women....!

1Bond007 and curiousFred like this.
  18. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

Natural for sure but I want them big enuff where I can suck on both nipples at the same time

19. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Come on now, you're going off- topic!

20. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Testosterone levels have been dropping like a rock in the Western societies . . . Starting in the 80's, actresses that were all hair and teeth were deemed glamorous/desirable. Male insecurity and the devaluation and disparagement of all things masculine has been accelerating like a rail-gun projectile! Men (especially in public forums) feel compelled to be more mild, kind, sensitive, NONJUDGEMENTAL (How DARE you to have an opinion about a woman's body!!!!!!!!!). If some knuckle -dragging primitive expresses an appreciation of a female who is well-endowed, the sociallogicaly/politicaly correct lynch-mobs will absolutely take that as an afront against all women who are lesser-endowed! (We can't have swim suit competitions at a beauty pagent now can we?).
    When I hear men lusting after adult women who are built like XX year old boys, I get a little nervous (unless I had a XX year old son, and then I'd be paranoid!). And of course now society expects men to shave all of their body hair and be a good little androgenous metro-sexuals. . . . . . . . . . . I think I'm trying to say I like big tits .. (even if I am scorned, shunned, and disparaged).

Sorry, no mention of any ages under 18 is allowed in this section. Neo

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2018
    curiousFred and Danny Boy 1966 like this.