1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do most men prefer girls who have big tits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hot69Daddy, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. EggHead

EggHead Trusted.Member

I'm a breast man, but definitely prefer natural. I don't like breasts so small they look more like a man's nipples, but nor do I subscribe to the "bigger is better" school of thought. Indeed, some really huge breasts actually look grotesque. Some of the gigantic boobs you see in the cartoon section actually turn me off. They just look totally out of proportion to the rest of the body. To me, breasts that are in proportion with the rest of the body are the most attractive sort. So if a lady is plus-size, then larger breasts look better. But if she's small and slight, then smaller boobs look better (as long as they're not akin to "man boobs"). I would say though that the breast size I most prefer would be in the "medium" range - so not too big or too small.

Son4mother, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Just what do you have against "man boobs"? I have a lovely pair according to the wife. She wants me to start wearing her bra's. (LOL) HAHAHA

curiousFred and EggHead like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I just looked at the top 100 list of beautiful women of 2018. Out of the 100, 95 were C cups or smaller. None were larger than D.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. BrainGasm4ever

BrainGasm4ever Trusted Member

I prefer big saggy boobs with big areolas.

5. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Im an ass man, My missus has massive tits but sadly they dont do anything for me

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  6. Tripod1991

Tripod1991 Trusted Member

I prefer a nice big natural set. They are great to play with and stick dick between and fuck

7. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Breast are fascinating to us men because we do not have any, I love the shape and how they wobble
    when a woman strides along.
    The feel wonderful too.

Scawt and Brutus58 like this.
  8. dandercat

dandercat Trusted Member

I prefer a bit smaller. Too large and I get a bit overwhelmed!

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Jacob777

Jacob777 liberal open minded male

I think most men have fantasies of breast feeding and long to return to the breast. Men are naturally attracted to
    and find it hard not to look at the female breast. All sizes are nice though.

curiousFred, amiraj and Brutus58 like this.
  10. TabbyTomcat

TabbyTomcat Trusted Member

I like tits both big and small, but what I really love to bits is when they are a source of sexual excitement for their own owner. It could be anything from looking in the mirror and saying "I understand the men's obsession with boobs, mine are making me want myself" to unconsciously grabbing and squeezing them hard several seconds before she has an orgasm.

D.C. Barnet, curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  11. Mek

Mek Trusted.Member

Small, natural breasts turn me on a lot more than large ones, but that is because I have a particular preference for short, petit girls in general. In general I find breasts that are too large to be unattractive rather than a turn on, and have never found enlarged breasts attractive either. On the other hand I find flat chested girls attractive, but I do like having something to cup my hands around and play with. But for me, physical attributes have never been as important as personality... because if a girl is not affectionate and does not enjoy being looked at and touched by me, then there is little point in forming any opinion on their breasts.

curiousFred, amiraj and Brutus58 like this.
  12. tonytonitone

tonytonitone Trusted Member

I'd rather medium or a bit more. I'm alright with more or less, but that's where my preference lies.

13. staku

staku Trusted Member

Hi , I like A size, they are more sensitive

14. leftout4

leftout4 Trusted.Member

With all the back problems that go with bodacious ta-tas.. Unless your always looking for an extra pillow for your head, more then a mouth full is a waste and tastier too.

15. behanchod

behanchod Incest lover

Only when they are filled with milk.

Enviado desde mi SM-A510F mediante Tapatalk

curiousFred likes this.
  16. Wcguy444

Wcguy444 Trusted Member

I love all breast. No matter the tits as long as it is on a female.

17. LittleSistersLover

LittleSistersLover Trusted Member

Natural is best, size isn't that important.

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You are correct. They are more sensitive. The number of pleasure receptors are the same whether she has large breasts or small. Small breasts just mean that they are closer together. Easier to stimulate many receptors at one time.

curiousFred likes this.
  19. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I'm a breast man. I like all sizes (natural preferred), but my favorites are the ones attached to whoever I'm with.

20. Sensual4famnmore

Sensual4famnmore Trusted Member

My preference is natural to begin wlth the hope also of sensitive nipples. As far as size preferred is B-D however there are the As that are nearly a B that are quite nice. Like some others have noted those will milk are also nice as well