1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Did You Know ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Food for thought: first generation inbreeding among interracial couples should enhance sexual attraction as families learn what an attractive partner ought to look like!

3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

4. Insp Gadget

Fascinating stuff, troubling as well. The impacts of all of this on our society will take time to sort themselves out.

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  5. yhhhy

yhhhy Trusted Member

thank you

Insp Gadget likes this.
  6. yhhhy

yhhhy Trusted Member

thank you for upload

Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. Neophyte

8. Insp Gadget

Priceless - an underground tunnel running from the outskirts of Abbotsford, B.C. to a shed in Sumas, WA was detected late last week by Dale Lawson while he was walking his dog: "Buster got into this weird looking shed," say Lawson, "he comes out with chocolate in his mouth !"

Lawson, worried that his dog could get sick, took the chocolate and found it contained a plastic capsule ! "I thought maybe it was drugs but when I opened it up it was a little plastic fox dressed like a queen. I called the police right away."

Well done, Dale - but now where are the poor innocent ladies of the USA going to store their eye-lashes ??!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Very funny! Thanks.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  10. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

oldman681, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  11. Neophyte

The ban on Kinder Eggs has been lifted in the U.S. It is now legal to import them. The ladies just got caught 2 years to soon.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  12. Insp Gadget

That's a great story, thanks - and yeh, it was a shame they got caught. And I'd love to see that tunnel - it's about 4 1/2 miles from Abbotsford to Sumas !

And that eyelash container idea is brilliant. I used to love building scale models, those would have been great for storing small things.

Your government has clearly made the right decision here - Kinder Eggs are the best. Practical in bulk for families at Holidays, too - if they don't like what's in there, you can claim ignorance and they still get to eat the chocolate. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  13. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Original Kinder Eggs are not allowed in the US. A new product Kinder Joy is sold in the US.
    The difference is that the Kinder Egg is a candy shell with a toy inside. The Kinder Joy is two plastic containers one with candy and the other with a toy. US law doesn't allow non-food items inside candy. The Kinder Joy keeps the toy separate from the candy.

14. Valerie1

Valerie1 INCESTUAL AMBIVALENCE

Nice Indeed!

Neophyte likes this.
  15. Neophyte

Peta and Greenpeace are scam organizations created so that the rich elites could join and feel good about themselves. They are more about publicity and image rather than protecting animals and the environment. If you want to help or donate to a reputable organization, then look into the Nature Conservancy and the Ocean Conservancy, they actually do things to help the environment rather than setting up photo ops for celebrity fund raisers.

Brutus58 and Valerie1 like this.
  16. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

I'm a member of PETA and I resent these statements. There is nothing wrong with being a part of a program that brings joy to many people and the world.

Sincerely,

Secret Wishes
    PETA Member
    People who Eat Tasty Animals

Brutus58 and pussycat like this.
  17. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

81N3P3NQj6L._UX679_.jpg

Brutus58 and SecretWishes like this.
  18. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

The reason PETA targets fur instead of leather is because it's safer to pick on little old ladies than biker gangs.

(and just for the record, yes I am a carnivore)

Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  19. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Good.

More for us.

:D:D

Akbloke likes this.
  20. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Speaking of which... what tasty animals
    Fewer choking kids for us... It all plays out Even Steven... :rolleyes: