1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playguitar865

playguitar865 Trusted Member

Too many ‘conspiracy theories’ have come true for me to discount anything!
    This term was made up by the CIA to discourage people from looking into JFK’s assasination.

2. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

what if there are no conspiracies? no cabals or networks or overlords running the world. what if what we see is what we get? :confused:

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I just heard this conspiracy theory about the Illuminati. The Illuminati is in control of the Music industry and anyone in the industry that doesn't do as they say or go along with their agenda, is eliminated. Several of the untimely and mysterious deaths are the Illuminati getting rid of dissenters. The latest victim is the rapper Prodigy. Prodigy was getting too vocal in trying to expose the Illuminati in the music industry. The Illuminati is controlling the Music Industry because they are incorporating subliminal messaging in the music. When the population hears the music the subliminal messaging alters the behavior and thinking of the listener and over time, molds the listener into puppets of the Illuminati. The subliminal messaging is encoded into high frequency tracks which is more discernible by younger people so it affects the young more so than older individuals.

EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Sounds plausible. I better turn the radio up to drown out my negative thoughts.

Neophyte likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Here is a Conservative conspiracy theory. There is a Conservative Cabal which has been secretly working to overturn or overthrow Liberal Governments in America and Europe. They have been mostly working behind the scenes manipulating events to get Liberals out of power. The recent troubles with Trudeau, Merkel, Macron, Warren, Cortez, Pavlopoulos, Rajoy, Pelosi, Brexit and European Union dissent has all been the result of this Cabal.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Sounds like the "New World Order" at work. I think the Illuminati are part of it. HeHeHe LOL

7. Neophyte

The New World Order is a Liberal plot not a Conservative one. Could be three groups vying for power, The Liberal New World Order, The Conservative Cabal and the Illuminati.

8. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

It is less likely that the issues are liberal/conservative, say many, than they are external/internal ...

[​IMG]
    " In 1917, the British government unleashed the Zionist colonial enterprise that is now Israel.
    In the process, it meted out a pattern of destruction, dispossession and oppression that are ongoing to this day. "

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Yup, I think that pretty much sums it up.

Insp Gadget and Neophyte like this.
  10. Neophyte

11. Insp Gadget

Methinks that there are more than three groups, and that your fine Country has come down with a bad case of one of them.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Neophyte

I believe that Canada is part of the New World Order. Depending on whether Trudeau and his Ministers stay's out of prison before the next election.

13. Insp Gadget

Indeed - Trudeau is a weakling and a cuckold. 'Come take our Country - want our women too? - 'Here, have my car!'

We fly under the radar thanks to the blind generosity of your good Country - you make a more inviting host than we do for a parasitic people.

Meanwhile, the government and infrastructure of North America is being slowly but surely appropriated to satisfy a middle-east expansionist agenda, and we both are sitting back and meekly allowing it to happen.

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  14. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Why would he (or they) go to prison? Nobody broke any laws.

(It must piss the Conservatives off royally. They see an opportunity but other than a lot of childish yapping there is bugger all they can do about it.)

:D:D

15. Neophyte

I hear that no Prime Minister of Canada have been charged with ethics violation till Justine Trudeau and he's been charged 5 times. So every Prime Minister before Trudeau 0, Trudeau 5.

16. pussycat

Not surprising, considering the conflict of interest act didn't exist until shortly before he was elected.

Nice try.

17. Neophyte

What about Obstruction of Justice in the SNC Lavalin Case. You can rationalize Trudeau's innocence any way you like, I'm just wondering how many scapegoats are going to be sacrificed to try to protect Trudeau from prison.

18. pussycat

I will let you figure out the answer to this yourself (in order to not project a holier than thou attitude).
    Trudeau did not obstruct justice. He was completely within his rights to act as he did. The fault lies with the way the Canadian political structure is set up.
    Trudeau's mistake was that he did not handle the political fallout very well. But he had every right to fire the bitch, I would have done the same thing.

19. Neophyte

20. Insp Gadget

I think that the genie called 'The Internet' can no longer be put back in the bottle, regardless of what the EU or any other organization does.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.