1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

Wow talk about your hairballs, or going to the dentist to get a haircut. LMAO :p:p:p

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  2. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

It was like salad to main course (of horny meat!) :) :)

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  3. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

With Youtube; users aren't allowed to discuss topics that are basically hard-hitting subjects, curse, or post anything that remotely offends people, lest they get hit with a "Community Guidelines Strike" against their account. Enough of those, you get banned.
    In other words, you talk about meaningful things, and they don't like what's being said, they kick you out.
    Similarly, what I was referring to on Facebook is their willingness to call anything not reported by the MSM "Fake News", which would seem to include conservative viewpoints/news, or even people with reach who question the narrative. Private journalists, who actually bother to investigate, are the biggest ones under the wide umbrella, and probably get hit the most.

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. lunaticbob

lunaticbob New Member

Just say Jews. You know you want to.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. incest_otter

incest_otter Trusted.Member

Love this thread. I have to say, for about the last 6-7 years of my life I've put a LOT of time into research. I've looked into a pretty broad range of topics, and I agree with your OP. There are definitely forces in the shadows manipulating human affairs. I used to think there were many different conspiracies, but the more I research and discover how inter-connected they all are, the more I begin to think there's a fairly central core to the whole picture.
    I've put a lot of time into it and I've ended up at a point where I'm skeptical of everything. The problem is that there's so many people who are just mind numb, asleep, drifting aimlessly through life believing things about the world so far removed from the truth that it just blows my mind. It's amazing how little people actually question things and actually take the time to research.

As for the quoted text... one of the big reasons for this, I believe, is because so much plant based foods have been genetically modified or laden with poison. It's all part of a depopulation plan. But in the mean time, genetically modified foods genetically modifies us. It's pretty terrifying when you think about it. I highly recommend a book by Sally Fallon called Nourishing Traditions, a fantastic, almost encyclopedic cook book which draws on accurate, non-biased or rigged research to basically demonstrate what healthy eating is all about. The only problem, I find, is that it's so hard to find actual organic produce anymore.
    Also, I'd just point out a scandal I heard about in Australia where a huge amount of produce was being intentionally mislabeled as Australian grown, when it was actually from Israel. When you consider how insane the whole Rothschild/Zionist/Soviet layers to the state of Israel are, I found that extremely menacing.

7. incest_otter

I'm not defending Jones, he's mad and a Zionist shill. But the thing about the chemicals in the water/gay frogs theory is that it's actually not a theory. It's completely true.
    There's all sorts of things being put in the water, which ends up in many food sources too, that are endocrine disruptors. Disruption of the endocrine system messes with hormones. There have been studies which have actually shown that not just frogs but a variety of animals are having their hormones chemically altered, and it is having an effect on their reproductive systems, sexual orientations, etc.

He's crazy, and everyone laughed at him for the gay frog thing, but it's actually true. It blew my mind once I looked into it, and the scientific establishment vehemently denies it and touts very questionable 'scientific studies' as proof. Some have even linked it to the rise in transgender/non-binary numbers, and it makes a lot of sense. Dr. Richard Day (a Rockefeller insider, connected to the founding of Planned Parenthood), in 1969, gave a talk to a seminar full of pediatricians in which he told them how the world was going to change over the next several decades. One of the things he said was that they were going to try and 'make boys and girls the same'.
    Chemicals in the water, and all the propaganda about gender these days, is all part of that agenda.

Brutus58, jillicious and Neophyte like this.
  8. Neophyte

From some of the information I researched, it is not GMO's that are the problem. Some of the belief being circulated is that the problem is evolution. Plants and animals work to not be eaten, so they develop through evolution traits to minimize being eaten. Animals develop things like running fast, growing horns or fangs and various other things. Plants can't run fast but they can do things like thorns and needles, and they can change their biochemistry. Plants, through evolution, change their biochemistry to maximize their not being eaten. Some are poisonous others have chemicals that deter animals from eating them by making the animals breed less, this is the plants method of animal population control. What I find conspiratory is that government and organizations know these things, but still promote the consumption of said plants. Actually GMO's make the plants safer to eat.

9. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. incest_otter

I've heard that too, but I'm not really buying it I have to say. The changes we're talking about are pretty recent, more or less isolated to a few decades at most. A lot of foods have changed fairly rapidly. Of course, evolution isn't always gradual; it can happen in fits and bounds from time to time - at least so the 'theory' goes - but this would be pretty unprecedented change with so little motivation. Predation of plants by human beings doesn't quite seem enough to stimulate the level of molecular and biochemical change in plant foods that seems to be occurring. On the other hand, perhaps it's all the toxic garbage that we're spreading all over everything that is changing the plants. Perhaps they are trying to protect themselves from that, more than just being eaten? I mean my mother and I are always talking about how these days it seems you have to peel more layers off an onion before using it. Almost like it's developed an extra layer of tough skin to protect itself against something. The same is true for most of the onion family, too. Shallots, red onions are no exception.

Like most things, it's so hard to know what to believe anymore. Just when you find one theory that you feel explains something, then you encounter another that seems to do it slightly better. Discernment is becoming a matter of wishful thinking for me. But actually I would argue this is all part of the various psy-ops taking place. They want people confused and struggling to sort through conflicting ideas. It makes them a lot more likely to accept what the establishment approaches and get on with their day.

At the end of the day it seems that the entire food chain is going to suffer because of Fukushima. I said it when it hit the one year anniversary and they admitted radioactive water was still pouring into the pacific: Fukushima is potentially an extinction level event. It's just going to take time to do its work.

I've added that video you shared to watch later, and will check it out. Sounds interesting.
    Do you stay abreast with the content made by Truthstream Media? They're one of the best out there. Absolutely brilliant work from those two.

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Plants evolve to combat all animals not just humans. And you will get more radiation exposure from eating a banana than from Fukushima. I haven't heard of Truthstream Media, are they like Politifact.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. incest_otter

NOTHING like Politifact. At all.
    NEVER view Politifact. It's just a propaganda machine.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Fukushima. The radiation from that has been measured on US soil and even found in US wine produced after 2011. It's finding its way into the food chain in a big way.
    I'm a bit confused why you think Fukushima is no risk. Unless you're suggesting that the nuclear meltdown was completely made up and that all the readings that have been demonstrated showing the massive rise in radiation levels all over and around the pacific are also fake, then I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying.
    People who sail the pacific regularly have spoken out about how little wild life they're seeing, where they used to see lots. One guy said he traveled across the entire pacific and only saw a single whale, which he said had obvious tumors on its head and was lolling about on the surface.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Neophyte

I am not saying that Fukushima hasn't caused an increase in radiation exposure, what I'm saying is you get a greater exposure to radiation from eating a banana than you will get from Fukushima. People aren't told how great an exposure to radiation you get from bananas. So comparatively, Fukushima is a minor factor for endangering your health. For the greatest benefit for the effort priorities should be set to deal with the greatest cause of a problem and even though it has had a major portion devoted to it in the News, Fukushima is not the greatest cause.

14. incest_otter

Hmm. Well, of course there are other sources - most of the technology we're all using for example. Still, as I said, let's agree to disagree. From what seems to be the case with Fukushima, not the mainstream media's playing-it-down, it seems pretty bad indeed. As it's in such a vast body of ocean water, it cannot be contained and will enter the food supply in a big way. I still think some of the readings that are being taken and seem to be attributed to that disaster are way higher, thousands of points on the meter higher, than they ever should be 'naturally'. Think what will happen when 5G is fully implemented.

But yeah, you should definitely check out Truthstream Media. I recommend them to everybody. They're incredibly well researched. Hundreds of fantastic youtube videos under their belt and a few full documentaries as well. Their most recent, The Minds of Men, on cybernetics and the mind control research that was done under MK Ultra is sensational, probably the best information on the topic in documentary form yet. They avoid all the sensational aspects of it - which are, though I don't doubt it goes on, largely based on survivor reports which cannot be verified against hard facts. What they did was look at the declassified documents and do follow up on the scientists involved. All of their videos are brilliant though. They're probably the best out there for conspiracy information, actually.

Have you looked into the whole Tartaria/mud flood type stuff? I'm reasonably new to that and so far it's blowing my mind. At a certain point I think every human would be wise to acknowledge how little we really know. I mean...KNOW. That's a big word. It's not think, or believe, or have been told... it's KNOWING. You know? When you look at what a shit show of now obvious, basically proven, conspiracy that WWI and WWII were... and think about the amount of bullshit spread about other parts of history too, never mind what the religions have done, secret societies, etc. there's very little we can be sure of anymore. Most people never question any of it. Most people just wander through life blissfully ignorant, but ignorance is only bliss up to a point at which point it becomes dangerous. I think above all I'm most sick of people still buying into politics, still believing their vote matters and that each side of the aisle is in any way acting independently for the benefit of the people. That's a fairy tale, at this point, and has been for over a century. The levers of power have been controlled for a long, long time and voting, political parties, etc. is only there to give people the illusion of free choice and most of them still believe in that. It's time for people to wake up. It was happening. For a while it seemed more and more people were waking up to the fact that we've all been so majorly lied to and manipulated, but for me I think it has died down now. People are going back to sleep, especially in the US, where belief in Trump as this 'anti-establishment' crusader seems to have taken hold (not without the help of an obvious psy-op in Q Anon, mind you). Please. Trump is as much a swamp dweller as Clinton. Just as bad.

When it comes to the global political situation I think the guys that run Talpiot Talk have probably got the most accurate view point. Between their geopolitical analysis and Truthstream Media banging on about the rise of technocracy and a 5G digital smart grid of control, one world digital currency, universal basic income based on a form of social credit system (like China is currently rolling out) globalization... we're heading down a very dark path. Back in the 80's MIT ran an advanced computer simulation which predicted the end of our civilization between 2040-2050, but it also said that a major change was coming in 2020 which would massively impact quality of life on the planet. I think that's the control system going live and it's all going to be run out of Jerusalem by the Jews after their Messiah has come and the 3rd Temple (in reality, the 4th Temple, mind you) has been built. People think Trump and Putin are stopping the new world order. Nope. They're helping usher it in, as TalpiotTalk .com makes abundantly clear.

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's a lot to take in and digest. Going to have to check out those references/sites you mentioned.

incest_otter likes this.
  16. incest_otter

I do a lot of my own research. For the last 6-7 years I haven't done a whole lot else. The problem I find is that there's so many different areas to research and nowhere near enough time or brain power to take it all in.
    I almost always have over 25 tabs open in my browser, a swathe of pdf files open of various books I've managed to get a hold of (archive.org) is an incredible source for historical information) and often have a couple of hard copy books on the go, in between trying to keep up with the youtube content of some great researchers. Corbett Report is also very good and moonofalabama.org. :)

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

There was a documentary about the Bikini Atoll where the H-bombs were tested. They went there and measured the residual radiation left over from the H-bomb tests. They found that all traces of the radiation was gone. They tested the waters around the island and in the lagoon, and again only normal background radiation. The people were expecting higher levels of radiation but couldn't find any except in the bananas. The bananas had a high enough level of radiation to be dangerous to eat. It seems that the banana plant leaches radioactive elements out of the environment and concentrates it in the fruit. And they found chemicals, that occur naturally in sea water that combines with radioactive material and precipitates out of the water. Nature has a way with dealing with most problems, given time.

EggHead, Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Then where did the Godzillas come from?

Neophyte and incest_otter like this.
  19. incest_otter

That's so weird. I'll have to seek that out, because I've read a lot of completely contradictory thinks about Bikini Atoll area. It also seems totally inconsistent with what I've read about Chernobyl. I agree though, nature will level everything out 'given time'. But time is pretty relative to us, given the gnat fart amount of time we've actually been on this planet (although, it seems to me we've been here a lot longer than conventional history would have us believe).

20. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Japan, via Hollywood

:p

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.