1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. imported_daveofthedead

imported_daveofthedead Account Deleted

hi :)

well dont no wot to say about my selth im dave im 26 and im new here. right now im in a relationship with my mom

desoerja, Ajua and azaaa like this.
  2. hornypastor

hornypastor Account Deleted

Ok, I figure I should say a little about myself. I am a 33 year old male, and I live in the US. I don't want to give too much details, since I could lose a lot by people finding out who I am... I have engaged in incest several times in my life, and I am still very close with several of my female relatives, and still have the chance again...

3. imported_Playmate

imported_Playmate Account Deleted

If you're really a pastor, your church must be interesting!

Speedoooh likes this.
  4. hornypastor

hornypastor Account Deleted

I am really a pastor at a church. So that is one reason why I don't want people fnding out my real name. I don't think my church would agree with this type of action. Although I don't see a problem with incest, having engaged in it myself, I don't encourage it at my church. Doing that would get me kicked out.

Domandj likes this.
  5. janesh

janesh Account Deleted

Hello,
    I am a young lady, in my 20s. I decided to join this board because I've had many incest relationships in my life. The first one was with my older brother. Then I taught my younger brother a few things... Since then there have been several other members of the family that I've been involved with. I hope to share my experiences here.

Janine

6. Travelingman

Travelingman Deceased

JANSH;Your 1 of a few females on this site and much welcome, Do enjoy yourself. And hi!

Travelingman/Allen

walang and chrismastreepussy25 like this.
  7. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Account Deleted

Hi im sidney, just joined today.. im a 27 year old female, live with my brother he's 26.. Hope to make some new friends here

Love
    sidney

8. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

Hello Sidney, welcome to IB :D

9. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Account Deleted

Thank you, nice to be here..

Love
    sidney

MR.DVus86 likes this.
  10. imported_muffdiver

imported_muffdiver Account Deleted

As my friend GB78 said welcome to IB Sid. Nice to see a familiar name. I know you will be an asset to the board.

Muff

stuboy likes this.
  11. JD65

JD65 Trusted Member

Welcome to IB Sidney. I`m happy to see you joined up here, and if you need anything at all, just ask.

12. josh2_22

josh2_22 Account Deleted

delete my account please

13. Grizzly Bear78

First off Josh, you posted in the wrong thread, Please create your own thread in order to get your account deleted, Thank you!

14. imported_S.J.

imported_S.J. Account Deleted

Hi. I'm new. It feels really weird to talk about this stuff. I'm a 29 year old man. As long as I can remember I've always been attracted to my sister. When I was younger I got up the courage to do the whole show me yours show you mine thing. She did not go for that, but I've always felt like there was a little sexual tension between us. I don't think I'd want to go through with that now because I've found the girl who I think is going to be the love of my life, and I wouldn't want to hurt that. One of the things we've discovered is just how much we love incest play. I get to be her daddy, and she loves being daddy's little girl. Other than that, when I was younger I played doctor with a brother and sister... I probably warped them for life, and who knows, they might still be at it. I might even run into them here. Incest has been such a deep fantasy of mine for years, and I've really been into erotic stories involving it. And so has my girlfriend! So I think we're really perfect for each other.

So, yeah, um... that was long. But... hello, then.

MAras1995 likes this.
  15. Grizzly Bear78

Welcum to IB S. J. ,make yourself at home :D

16. imported_thebig1

imported_thebig1 Account Deleted

Hi everyone. I'm Adam from Australia. I absolutely love this site. I'm a 19yo male. I got into sexual things of a taboo nature from a very early age and would love the chance to have incestuous relations with several of my family members like my mum, both my older and younger sis and my cousin. I haven't had any luck with this yet but i hope this site can help. I'd love to chat to anyone from here. my msn/email addy is [email protected].
    hope to hear from people soon. Feel free to ask me anything you want. I'm very open

17. imported_flo

imported_flo Account Deleted

Hi There!

I'm also from Australia, female and in my 30's. I just love the fantasy of incest, of all kinds, including intergenerational.

I had a relationship with a cousin for a few years, but none of my family know about that except for my sister. She just thought i was crazy to go out with him as a person - nothing to do with him being my cousin!

I'm pretty horny most days - single, sigh. I really think there's something in this biological clock thing. My head has no desire for children, but my body keeps telling me to practice making them! I'm not into casual sex these days, so i find myself rather frustrated sometimes - thank goodness for this site!

Anyway, just thought I should finally say hello.

Maniaco69 and Domandj like this.
  18. imported_Jayvader123

imported_Jayvader123 Account Deleted

Hi everyone.

Names Jay 20yrs old and i'm in a relationship with my mum (4yrs now)
    I came from the Incest Community so i hope to make friends with people who want to be friends :D

^_^

KUKI 27 likes this.
  19. Grizzly Bear78

Welcome Jay, glad to have you!

20. imported_Jayvader123

imported_Jayvader123 Account Deleted

Thanks Bear happy to be here.

^_^