1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. 987james

987james New Member

hey guys, i'm a youngin and I'll be going by james. Me and my partner and I are really into the whole incest fantasy but haven't done anything with family. My partner's mother has tried to fuck me a couple times but she said she isn't willing to fuck her own daughter but said she could watch. So for now me and my in law fuck quiet a bit while my partner watches and sometimes I'll swap between them. Figured I would probably belong within a community like this so this is me making my first post!

Akbloke and amiraj like this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi James, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

3. Exevior

Exevior Trusted Member

Hello everyone I am 32 from WA, been on this forum occasionally, I am a contractor and really enjoy reading about peoplea experiences here, I had a couple when i was younger with my sister.

Akbloke and amiraj like this.
  4. Neophyte

Hi Exevior, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. angie

angie New Member

hello. im angie.. or angela. im latina from texas divorced. hve. son 38 nd daughter 35 both married

niceguy4sure, Akbloke and amiraj like this.
  6. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

7. Neophyte

Hi Angie, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

8. Rien

Rien Account Deleted

Hi everyone. I am a 30-year-old guy who came to IB looking to make real connections with people. My ultimate goal is to find a sister who meshes with me and wants to have a real life connection together, emotional and sexual. I'd like to get involved here and demonstrate that I'm a genuine person who's looking to be part of a community that speaks to me. Anyone interested in chatting please reach out and I will do my best to be involved : )

amiraj likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Hi Rien, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

10. swinburne

swinburne Trusted Member

Hi everyone. I'm probably a bit boring because incest is definitely a fantasy for me. I have no direct experience of it at all.

That said, I'm actually very open-minded about the real thing. I realize that real incest can fit the standard scenario you find in newspapers, where one family member forces another to do things s/he doesn't want to do. (And that, in real life, really isn't good.) However, I've also chatted to a few women online who say their family is incestuous and they think that's healthy. Of course, you can't trust anybody you 'meet' on the Internet, but those women seemed pretty convincing. So, as I say, my mind is open.

I have two main interests in terms of incest:

1. On a more or less intellectual level, I'm truly fascinated by people's real life stories. So I'm fascinated, for example, to find out both how an incestuous relationship came about and how it continues and develops over time.

2. On a more masturbatory level, in my own fantasy world, I like the incest to be female-led and, ideally, to involve the whole family. I also like the 'action' to be as kinky as possible. I realize that real-life incest may actually be romantic, but it's kinky, transgressive sex that turns me on the most.

amiraj and Theoldman like this.
  11. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

swinburne likes this.
  12. swinburne

swinburne Trusted Member

Thanks for the welcome, slisse. I've already enjoyed myself quite a lot so far.

13. shn

shn Account Deleted

Hi i'm shaun 35 live near the rockies. How are you

14. aussiebloke

aussiebloke Account Deleted

Hi everyone, been on the site now for a little over one month and really enjoying it. Aussie guy here 41 and so good to see so many others who appreciate this. Always happy to chat with anyone and esp others like us who've had real experiences. Met some great people already. Happy to chat here or have kik as well. Thanks everyone.

amiraj likes this.
  15. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted (like you already did), but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

16. smeed

smeed Trusted Member

Hi, new member here, i'm a 38 year old male from canada-great forum

17. slisse

Welcome to IB.

18. Neophyte

Hi swinburne, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

swinburne likes this.
  19. Neophyte

Hi aussiebloke, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

20. Neophyte

Hi smeed, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!