1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi akil, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Mondayfr

Mondayfr Account Deleted

Hello Viana. Welcome to the community!

4. AndrewLeblanc

AndrewLeblanc Account Deleted

Hey all! I am new to the discussion. Not really sure what I can contribute. I'm 21 and my beloved GF is 25. We both, once we settle down, have found the idea of an incest family to be riveting and enthralling. We are continuously conversing about it! We cannot wait to experience the connection such a family with bring. But it won't happen for 7-10 years... unfortunately.

D.C. Barnet and amiraj like this.
  5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

6. EggHead

EggHead Trusted.Member

Hi there.

Mid-40s bloke, single, no current relationship, only child, no incest experience (and no one in my family I fancy), but I have a pretty active imagination and incest often features in my fantasies. Has done for years.

Main sexual interests/fantasies/kinks:

- Incest (especially mother-son, mother-daughter, aunt-nephew, aunt-niece, grandmother-grandson, grandmother-granddaughter, but have also read a few pretty hot brother-sister, sister-sister and father-daughter stories)
    - Nudism (I am not currently able to be a nudist, but would love to try it some day. Don't consider myself an exhibitionist - it would purely be for the enjoyment of being naked, which I think is pretty much the core of what nudism's about. I have slept naked a few times and loved that.)
    - Related to the above two, family nudism.
    - Lesbianism (especially older-younger women, mother-daughter)
    - Spanking (but only when a woman does the spanking, and only when it's done by hand, so quite a specific kink)
    - Face slapping (again, only when a woman does it)
    - Female-led relationships
    - Pee play (although I have NO desire to drink urine or pee on anyone, but I feel a bit aroused at the thought of being peed on, or someone deliberately wetting themselves or the bed. This is more a minor than major turn-on though.)
    - While I am very much attracted to women, the thought of doing frottage or cuddling naked with another guy turns me on a bit
    - Just plain kissing, especially if there is obvious passion

Major turn-offs:

- Anal sex (don't want this with either gender)
    - Scat
    - Bestiality
    - Rape or anything non-consensual
    - Virtually all M/M stuff (other than aforementioned frot and cuddling)
    - Spanking if a guy is doing the spanking (and I have no interest in spanking anyone myself)
    - Hardcore BDSM (my fantasies in that direction are pretty much limited to hand spanking, face slapping and a woman calling the shots, but people being tied up, or whipped, or those crazy leather outfits they wear just leaves me cold)

Also, I'm kind of "meh" about oral sex. Seeing pictures of women performing fellatio or cunnilingus leaves me largely unmoved (and seeing pics of guys sucking each other off, which mainly happened lately when I was scrolling through the "Media" section of the seemingly defunct Space Fucker site, utterly turns me off, so I move past those real quick), but I LOVE kissing pictures, or pictures of simple nudity, or pictures involving breast play.

A few regular non-sexual interests/hobbies:

- Reading and collecting books
    - Collecting toys (especially diecast cars)
    - Languages (mainly learning and translation thereof)
    - Flying (so far, only in simulation games, but one day I'd love to learn to fly for real)
    - Gaming (mostly just sports games though, but another game I love at the moment is Criminal Case)
    - Sports (but only following them) like cricket, baseball and American football. Also enjoying the Commonwealth Games at the moment.
    - Quizzing (my dad and I have a friendly competition doing a daily trivia quiz)

I'm a bit academic/intellectual, and I used to love watching the Eggheads quiz show, hence my user name.

FamilyBed and Bobbie like this.
  7. toadboy

toadboy Trusted Member

Hello, very interested to read others views & ideas - people have the best imagination! Will contribute as much as I can.

8. Curmudgeon

Some of your interests are not allowed on this forum.
    They are described in the forum rules.

coffin-dodger likes this.
  9. Curmudgeon

10. NudistD

NudistD Trusted Member

Hello I am a 54 year old single man in the US, love the photos and discussion here. never been married, but not oppsosed to it!

11. Curmudgeon

12. Neophyte

Hi Andrew, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

13. Neophyte

Hi EggHead, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

14. Neophyte

Hi toadboy, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

15. Neophyte

Hi NudistD, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

16. remy

remy Trusted Member

Hello all, my name is Remy, I am from the USA and have played with a few cousins of mine and still do to this day. I am bi and therefore played with a few of my male and female cousins.

Hope to meet new people on here and see what other experiences others have and are having...

17. Neophyte

Hi Remy, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

18. RCH

RCH Trusted Member

Hello everyone! I've lurked here for a while, but I decided to join in on the fun. I'm just an ordinary guy who enjoys a good fantasy now and then. Looking forward hanging out hear and chatting with like-minded people.

19. Curmudgeon

20. Neophyte

Hi RCH, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!